Food channel on tv

I also will turn to the Food channel when there is nothing else on that I want to watch. I love to watch Triple D and the food on there makes me want to travel to all these locations. Well, at least some of them. There are some foods on there that I don't think I would try. Some of the food on this channel I probably wouldn't make because the ingredients are hard to get or too expensive for my budget.

I don't know how to cook so I don't really watch cooking shows, instead I watch Thrill or CI, I am more interested in those kinds of topics.

I'm thinking that YouTube, blogs, and forums would give you the same thing. Nonetheless, some people like to sit in the living room and enjoy a good TV show, not be tied to a computer.

When there is nothing good to watch on tv, I turn to the food channel.

Cooking food is definitely an art, much like making a painting, fixing up a car, or doing a math proof. I certainly admire anyone who can do it well - or is at least making a good attempt.

I too watch these food channels when there is nothing else to watch on television. I like the new places to eat and seeing house specials. So delicious and fun to watch these food channels, when there isn't anything else to watch on television.

I love food channels! But I don't only watch it when I'm bored. I watch it when I need a new recipe. And I don't watch it only on TV. I watch it from Youtube as well. At the moment, I'm fascinated with Asian themed food.

Ii'm

I'm the same as well, regardless of how much you try to replicate the food it's nearly impossible.
I wish I could cook like Gordon, haha! Imagine how good my food would taste. I'm personally happy if I can replicate even half of what these professional cooks do on TV - as long as it's edible I'm good.

I love to watch food channels. The programs are usually informative and interesting. I like to test out new recipes so these channels are definitely suitable for me. I love to watch MasterChef.

I am fond of cooking and watch many food channels daily to make food for myself.All the food channels are very amazing and mouth watering.I wish I could become a good chef to make my own interesting recipes.