Fixture S2 Attachment Announced For Switch

Staff member
The thing about the Switch Joy-Cons is….well, they kind of suck. They’re tiny, they’re awkward, and they break very easily (the dreaded “Joy-Con Drift”). The Pro Controller is built from sturdier stuff and feels better in your hands, but it’s not an “on the go” kind of thing. The third-party accessory company Fixture Gaming has announced their own solution.
fixture2.png
Presenting the Fixture S2 Attachment. It attaches the Switch screen to the Pro Controller at an angle in which the player can comfortably see the screen and work the controls. The only downside is that you might get a few stares on the bus. But you can use it at home too — it comes with a stand that functions better than the pull-out stick in the Switch’s backside.
Keep in mind this attachment is made exclusively for the updated OLED model of the Switch. Presumably there’s a Fixture S1 for the original model.

DESIGNED BY GAMERS – FOR GAMERS. The Fixture...

Continue reading...

Gaming will now be more easier and more comfortable with this new features.

That's some amazing news and will certainly make the life of gamers easy because I hate when it breaks out and is an added expense every few weeks.

As a person who developed a Nintendo finger sprain after hours of Bayonetta 3, I approve of this as strain is really painful and it hurts. This could put less pressure to my hands.

勇気ある者
My switch gave me a lot of sprain on my fingers so this could be helpful