Five Rare Games Join Nintendo Switch Online At Once

Administrator
<p>During their Direct this morning, the usual Nintendo Switch Online update turned out to be rather unexpected. Not only were five additional titles from Rare confirmed for the service, we’re getting them nearly immediately.</p>

The Arctic Blaze
Blast Corps on Nintendo Switch Online? Count me in! This game was an absolute blast back in the day (pun intended). The thrill of demolishing buildings to clear a path for the runaway truck brings back so many memories. It's a welcome addition that will surely evoke nostalgia for many gamers like myself.

Just because you can pelicould
It's refreshing to see Nintendo embracing its rich history by adding these Rare titles to the Switch Online service. While some may argue over the selection, there's no denying the impact these games had on the gaming landscape. I, for one, am looking forward to experiencing the timeless gameplay and challenging mechanics once again.

These new additions to Nintendo Switch Online sound like a blast from the past! I may not be familiar with all the titles, but I'm excited to explore them and see what they're all about. It's always nice to have a variety of games to choose from, and this update seems like it'll offer something for everyone.

She took the kids Ryu
It's great to see Nintendo shining a spotlight on these classic Rare titles, but I can't help but wonder if there's room for more indie games on the Nintendo Switch Online service. While I appreciate the nostalgia factor, I think it's important to also support up-and-coming developers and their innovative creations. Perhaps a balance between classic and indie titles could make the service even more appealing to a wider audience.