First Trailer Released For Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3

I believe people have such a strong connection to the Guardians' family because they are a group of outcasts who just happened to meet and are trying to make it through life, as opposed to members of the Avengers family, who are thought to be among the world's most powerful heroes. Despite the fact that they are aliens, they are far more human-like than the majority of the Avengers.

Resident of Bandora's Palace
Peter's crying during that part of the scene moved me. The scene in which Nebula is shown to be joyful, on the other hand, had a greater impact on me. It's wonderful to see her happy. This appears to be excellent! The trailer is both visually stunning and emotionally powerful. Marvel has a knack for choosing great music to accompany their trailers. Furthermore, because Gamora is visible in the trailer, I'm assuming she's still alive. We won't know for certain until the film is released, but this could be a flashback. However, because Starlord is crying, it appears that another person will die, which surprises me.

Staff member
Well, I am not a fan of sci-fi movies, however, I have watched a lot of sci-fi movies mostly the movies based on books. Guardians of the Galaxy is among the movies that I never took any interest despite the movie being very popular among the audiences.

I would say keep these coming as it will make us busy in a productive way as I like Disney movies and how they promote and most of the time their movie cast is just perfect.

My life is saved thanks to the Guardians, who saved it during the Pandemic. I now consider them a second family, and I would be heartbroken if they left. Guardians, I'll miss you. I'm thankful for the many wonderful memories this run has given me.
The film is containing a lot of series of actions that let you watch it consecutively and not getting bored during the film as there is always new events in the film and scenes are related to themselves. It will not be the same without James Gunn but I glad he gets to do this before he moves to DC.

I'm chilling in my raft at the South Pacific
I have a feeling someone will die because of the crying scenes in the trailer.