First Teaser For Attack On Titan’s Final Season

Staff member
Attack On Titan first aired in 2013 and became an instant hit around the world. The series wowed fans with its flashy animation and its grim tale of the remnants of humanity fighting against gigantic grinning naked humanoid monsters with a taste for flesh. But all things must come to an end, and the story will wind down with the upcoming Season 4. The first-ever trailer was released this weekend.
Yuichiro Hayashi has been assigned to direct Season 4, and Hiroshi Seko (Mob Psycho 100) is working as head scriptwriter. The biggest change will be in animation….the first three seasons were handled by Wit Studios, but this one has been taken over by MAPPA (Yuri On Ice, Dorohedoro). They’ve got a lot to live up to, and this teaser is composed mostly of still scenes, so it remains to be seen how they’ll handle the epic midair sweeping camera shots this series is known for.

As for when we can expect this season…it’s anybody’s guess. The original date was Fall 2020, and though these clips...

Continue reading...

Administrator
Staff member
I am sad this Anime will be ending. Sometimes all good things come to and end. I am already soiled with the Manga so I know what will happened. Some fans will be devastated with some deaths and betrayals.