First game = first love

The first video game I ever played was pacman. I played the game and I was hooked! That was in the olden days of video parlors when only the rich kids had video games at home. What was your first video game and what do you think of it now?

Do flash games count? I started playing flash games before starting to play video games :p I think one of the first games I ever played was one called ''Merlin's revenge''; it's a pretty neat shockwave game that is still online and is quite addictive. I also played and beated ''Rapunzel Escape''. The rest is just history :D

I think it was either Wario or Mario(on Gameboy), not sure, either way I loved them both and still love them both to this day.

The fist ever video game I ever played was back in 2000 when my elder brother brought me an old console (don't know what it's called). Super Mario was the very first game I played. I loved it so much that I played it over and over for next one month in hope that I would finish all the levels, but I couldn't :(

I still vividly remember most of the stages I played through. What an experience it was!

I'm not quite sure what the first game I ever played was. Maybe one of the early Tekkens, or the first Grand Theft Auto. The first game I played on my first console (Playstation 1) was Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. I remember liking it simply because it was the first time I ever played on my own game console, but it wasn't one of my fondest memories on that console. When I got Crash Team Racing however, I was completely hooked. It still is my favorite cart racing game, period.

I still play pacman, and I love it very much! It is extremely addicting, even now. The first game I played was a donald duck game on the ps1, I don't quite remember. Either that or a street fighter and bomberman game on another ps1 that belonged to a friend of mine! Ah, such fantastic, lovely memories. :)

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk

I can't remember the very first video game that I played. I dunno if it was an arcade game or if it was a game and watch game called Snoopy Tennis. But one thing is for certain, I was hooked the first moment I got hold of a controller, pressed some buttons and played a video game.

There's something about video games that attract kiddies. Maybe it's the graphics, or maybe it's the ability to move things on-screen. But regardless, I think gamers are in the majority now and that it's just not the "geeks" who love them.

Oh man... I was 6 years old when I got my Super Nintendo and shortly thereafter I was hooked. Continued playing on consoles while remaining ignorant to the PC as a gaming platform until I was in 5th grade (or thereabouts), when I saw my first game on the PC in an Internet Cafe. I think it was King Pin, needless to say I was instantly mesmerized by the graphics, which sparked my love for PC games.

Its not been 10 years and I still enjoy them and I don't see that changing any time soon.

I was 3 years old, playing Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt on an NES clone called Rambo, which my parents bought for themselves. It turns out I played that console until it died, and then they bought me a PC.

Honestly, im more fond of the games I've played on the pc when I was young rather than the ones I played on the "rambo". I find Hercules, Aladdin and Jazz Jackrabbit 2 to be bigger parts of my childhood than Mario and Duck Hunt.

I was 3 years old, playing Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt on an NES clone called Rambo, which my parents bought for themselves. It turns out I played that console until it died, and then they bought me a PC.

Honestly, im more fond of the games I've played on the pc when I was young rather than the ones I played on the "rambo". I find Hercules, Aladdin and Jazz Jackrabbit 2 to be bigger parts of my childhood than Mario and Duck Hunt.
There is something more shinny and refined about those old PC games isn't there? even by today's standards compared to those console Mario and whatnot, they had something more, can't put my finger on it.

In my case the jump from console games to PC games was much greater, but even if it wasn't I'm sure I would of been taken in by classics like Earthworm Jim, Doom, Wolfenstein 3D.