First Ever (Official) Kamen Rider Team!? "Den-O & Kiva: Climax Deka"

In episode 40-ish or something. I forgot exactly which one, but I was trying to say that I don't really miss Yuriko that much. Lil' Hana is doing a good job.

Or is it just my pedo-sense?

In episode 40-ish or something. I forgot exactly which one, but I was trying to say that I don't really miss Yuriko that much. Lil' Hana is doing a good job.

Or is it just my pedo-sense?

You werent missin Yuriko coz she was pretty useless, maybe?

Guys I know that...it's just I miss Yuriko (adult Hana) and I found out why she's missing in some episodes of Den-O then she's not in it anymore. I respect the child actor (she's cute) It's just it's sad Yuriko is not interested in Den O anymore she quits the series.

Nah, she also did a good job actually. It's just that I prefer not to complain a lot about this "Yuriko is missing" stuff. For me it's a Kamen Rider show, and even though Yuriko is SEXY LIKE HELL YEAAAAH for me, it's not a good excuse for me to lose my interest in Den-O.

By the way, I am having trouble accessing FCTI. Are there any new updates yet? Coz the last time I checked, the newest pic was about a Den-O and Kiva rider ticket/cards.

Has there been any press conference for this? Coz there was one for Ore Tanjou.

JapnUKHero said:
I miss Yuriko (adult Hana) and I found out why she's missing in some episodes of Den-O then she's not in it anymore. I respect the child actor (she's cute) It's just it's sad Yuriko is not interested in Den O anymore she quits the series.
The reason she left in the first place is because she became exhausted with her workload. By the time she was feeling better, the show was almost over anyway. So now Kohana's just too canonical not to be involved.

But in all honesty, Hana stopped mattering to the plot around the Gaoh arc, so Yuriko leaving didn't really affect me at all.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I've talked to someone named 'Xkaix' in 'http://www.henshin-attitude.com/' webpage about WHY ADULT HANA IS NOT IN Den-O vs Kiva special? :redface2:

I'll tell u WHY!!

'Because she's a *****, she's not interested in Den-O anymore, she' abandonned the serie for photographies...that's what he said It's true!!:mad:

That's explains little hana is still there!!!:sweat:

You've gotta be kidding me.

Heard from my sis that Midorikawa Hikaru (Heero Yuy) will be voicing Negataros. Is it true? Because if it is that would be so cool.:thumbs:

Hmm, there seems to be quite a few seiyuus who did major characters in Gundam before in Den-O.