First Clip From X-Men 97 Released

exuberant
Wow, it's nostalgic seeing the X-Men gang back in action! The animation in this clip looks amazing; it's like they've stepped right out of the '90s and into our screens today. But firing the showrunner? That's definitely raising some eyebrows. I wonder what went down behind the scenes. Regardless, I can't wait to binge-watch this series when it drops on Disney+.

Ace of Spirits
Remember when X-Men ruled the superhero scene, long before the Avengers assembled on the big screen? It's incredible how much the landscape has changed since then. But with X-Men '97 making a comeback, who knows? Maybe we'll see a resurgence of mutant mania once again!

Seeing the X-Men in action again brings back so many memories! The animation upgrade is a welcome change, giving the series a modern twist while staying true to its roots. But hearing about Beau DeMayo's firing is a bit unsettling. I wonder how it will impact the show's direction. Nevertheless, I'm eager to see where X-Men '97 takes us on its journey back to the '90s.X-Men '97 looks promising with its revamped animation and familiar cast of characters. It's a shame about Beau DeMayo's departure, though. I hope it doesn't affect the storytelling or overall quality of the series. Nonetheless, I'm ready to relive my childhood when the show premieres on Disney+.

The first glimpse of X-Men '97 has me feeling all sorts of excitement! The animation overhaul looks fantastic, breathing new life into the iconic series. However, the news of Beau DeMayo's exit is concerning. I hope it doesn't disrupt the show's continuity or vision. Despite the setback, I'm optimistic about the revival and can't wait to embark on this nostalgic journey once again. Bring on the mutants!

I heard Morph is now Non Binary and Wolverine will have gay relationship with them