Finland Papa | K-Drama Viki Original Series (Bonus Watchlist Included)

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>Finland Papa centers around the life of a young woman grieving the loss of her grandmother. In the first episode of this very short series, we meet Yu Ri (played by Kim Bo Ra, “My Only Love Song”). She is wearing the traditional black hanbok dress and standing alone in front of her grandmother’s memorial. You can immediately feel her grief, pain and sorrow. Not only has she lost her grandmother, but her father had also tragically passed away. They were her only family. Now she is left in the world all alone. How will she carry on?</p>

I really enjoyed reading about "Finland Papa." It seems like a heartwarming and emotional series. Yu Ri's story of coping with grief and finding solace in the restaurant job is quite intriguing. I can't wait to see how her journey unfolds throughout the episodes. I might watch it soon.

The slow-moving pace of the series might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I appreciate the character development it allows. Yu Ri seems like a relatable and lovable protagonist, and I'm curious to see how her relationships with the other employees develop over time.

You can do anything if you believe in yourself!
Finland Papa really touched my heart! Yu Ri's story of loss and healing resonates with me on a deep level. The way she finds solace and support in the restaurant job is truly inspiring. I can't wait to see how her journey unfolds and how she finds happiness amidst the challenges she faces. Finland Papa is such a gem! I absolutely adore the characters and their unique backgrounds. It's heartwarming to see how they come together at the restaurant and support each other through their shared pain. This series truly reminds us of the power of human connection and how it can help us heal.

Saranghae Oppa <3
Finland Papa has a special place in my heart. The slow pace and gentle storytelling allow for a deep emotional connection with the characters. Yu Ri's journey of self-discovery and healing is so relatable, and it's amazing how the show portrays the power of empathy and understanding.

I can't recommend Finland Papa enough! The way the series explores grief and the complexity of emotions is truly remarkable. It's refreshing to see a K-drama that focuses on character development rather than just fast-paced action. The talented cast and their heartfelt performances make this show a must-watch. Finland Papa is absolutely captivating! The storytelling is so subtle yet powerful, drawing you into the characters' lives and emotions. I find myself eagerly awaiting each new episode to see how Yu Ri's story unfolds and how she overcomes her struggles. It's a beautiful portrayal of resilience and finding hope in unexpected places.

Don't be Jealous of my Boogie
Finland Papa has stolen my heart! The characters are so beautifully portrayed, and their journeys of healing and self-discovery are truly captivating. I appreciate the slower pace of the series, as it allows for a deeper exploration of their emotions and experiences. It's an edgy change from the usual fast-paced dramas, and I'm invested in every moment.

There's Plastic tree
I'm completely invested in Finland Papa! Yu Ri's character is so relatable, and I can't help but root for her happiness. The chemistry among the cast is amazing, and the way they bring their characters to life is commendable. The portrayal of grief and loss is so realistic, and I find myself empathizing with Yu Ri's journey. The restaurant setting adds an intriguing element to the story, and I'm always curious about the mysterious owner and the rules they must follow. It's a series that keeps you engaged and invested in the characters' lives.

Red Light Green Light
I'm in love with Finland Papa! The series may not have fast action or intense drama, but it doesn't need it. The focus on character development and the genuine affection you develop for the cast is what sets it apart. I appreciate the slow-moving storylines because they allow us to truly understand and connect with the characters. It's a beautiful, heartwarming series that leaves you wanting more.