"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
FINAL VENT! Kamen Rider Ryuki Hissatsu Attacks - TALK UP!!

Well, I have been watching a lot of Kamen Rider Ryuki and I figured that perhaps everyone should have a litle chat about the Hissatsu attacks of Ryuki aka the Final Vents.

So, what do you think of the advantages, disadvantages, etc.?!

Death Vanish needs an explosion at the end after the piledriver...when I saw him do that Final Vent to Raia and then Knight...I am automatically reminded of this...

ostridgerm7.jpg

And everytime I watch 13 Riders...I end up jumping up and down screaming...

BLOW UP! BLOW UP! BLOW UP, GODDAMN IT!!!:shakefist

...why doesn't Verde do the "The Tombstone", "Canadian Destroyer" and "Da Gringo Killa" while he's at it. Better yet...FINAL...ATOMIC...BUSTER!!! Or BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN BUSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Sheesh.

PS: Why doesn't Alternative/Alternative Zero just say..."Psycho Rogue...SPIN OUT!!!":laugh:

Last edited:
Now, count up your crimes!
I don't really expect them to be that very dynamic. o_o; Though I'm not too fond of the Survive Forms' motorcycle crash attacks. ^^;

Prism Flash!
I love Zolda's attacks the best. Those firearms are just awesome. :D

I love Zolda's attacks the best. Those firearms are just awesome. :D

And the sickest Final Vent that doesn't show any mercy. It even reminded me of Rising Kuuga Mighty Rider Kick which is too much to ask.

My fave is the hishouzan (Knigt's) which is the biggest drill ever seen as a hissatsu.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
My only complaint was that Femme had the weakest Final Vent.

I mean, her monster, Blanc Wing just flapped her wings then the monters were blown by gusted wind and then she slices the monsters and they blow up. I mean, why is that they gave the first female Kamen Rider of Ryuki the weakest Final Vent Hissatsu attack?!

I often wonder who would win in an all out battle between all the gun riders :p zolda would take a ton out alone but you know some would be able to take him out still after

Eye See You
Ouja's finisher is best. I love when Venosnaker tosses him in the air for the Rider Kick finish. :buttrock:

PARTY HARD
True Rider Kicks:
Ryuki
Ouja
Imperer (more like a knee)
Knight (is that a kick or a drill?)
Ryuga (he has to; he's Ryuga's counterpart)

Everyone else is just wingin' it.

But I like Zolda's attack the most. Dude...total annihilation...