Yes it's their full time job. They make money when other people play their games. I am sure they have no plans to let go of their business. So it's obvious that we can see some of the new games from them. It can be harder to balance things out though. Let's see where things change from there onwards.

I remember my childhood year when i heard the final fantasy. Until now many people are fun playing that online game but i never tried playing. I just know but not interested playing it.
I had a similar one when I was younger. I did play a lot of games but not online. Then video games was not as common as it is these days.

What is making you to still play the Final Fantasy game?
I think I like how they add summons and other types of the features into the final fantasy. I like how they have new plot in each new game. So I kind of like that. And it's kind of fun to play those games.

Yep, the fact that they keep adding new features and making new versions is what makes the game continuously engaging, and that more and more people play it.

I think in future they should add the VR. And some of the relative good games. And I am sure that would be a good idea in itself as well. I can tell you that in that context it is not that bad. I guess we learn from the experience.