I never get bored of playing Final Fantasy games. They are just one of their kind type of games. Each version gives us something new and unique to explore. Although I have tried most of the games of the series, I can play any of them all over again repetiatively.
I completely agree with you. The Final Fantasy line is very engaging and has it's own unique charm into it. This is why, I never get tired of playing it.

I completely agree with you. The Final Fantasy line is very engaging and has it's own unique charm into it. This is why, I never get tired of playing it.

I would say that this is nothing other than intense love for any game form. I find the story mode and the events that unfold.so interesting that they always keep me engrossed in the game.

As a matter of fact, I have tried other gaming genres as well but always return back to Final Fantasy games within a few days.

That's the thing, some love the characters, other the story, others the graphics, but in my particular case what makes FF more engaging is the gameplay, I never get bored playing it no matter how many times before I have done it.

I would say that this is nothing other than intense love for any game form. I find the story mode and the events that unfold.so interesting that they always keep me engrossed in the game.

As a matter of fact, I have tried other gaming genres as well but always return back to Final Fantasy games within a few days.
Same here, I have tried a lot and I mean a lot. But, in the end of the day there is nothing like going back to the game that you really enjoy.

That is why it's also good to experience and play other games. I mean, there are other top games out there, it's good to take a break from FF, but after a while playing those games I miss FF and I feel the urge to play it again.

I also discovered the FF through a friend of mine. At first, some of them appeared so complivcated that I I was not sure whether I would like the series. But as I got used up to it, I then could play it with ease. Since that time I have to like the series and I paly it from time to time. Th reason is that the games have the best story, music and their graphics are amazing. I think I will forever play this game.

We need to invest in a game, it's not just open and play like we used to do with the old arcade games. Modern games are more complex, they require that we learn how to play, but once we do, it's a whole new level of entertainment, and that's why I love Final Fantasy.

Same here, I have tried a lot and I mean a lot. But, in the end of the day there is nothing like going back to the game that you really enjoy.
Final Fantasy games have their own aura which is hard to resist. They are a perfect blend of strategy, graphics, music, storyline, and emotions. They are a complete package that falls reaches the liking of most of the gamers. This is the reason why these games are still considered supreme.

As the FF series is being ported to the mobile and other platforms. I think there would be more to see in them. For example FF tower defense games and the scrolling platform is another type of game variation that may come in. So that's something to watch out as well.

I think you are right @overcast, and I believe that the company making Final Fantasy must have creative staff precisely studying and developing in that sense, to diversify the game to capture more audiences. That's just how they grow!