Final fantasy games have everything in them. From strategy to action and adventure, this game is a complete package. Whenever I play Final Fantasy games I prefer to enjoy each and every aspect associated with every level. This is the main reason why I prefer to play alone. Playing with others diverts my concentration and don't enjoy the game to the fullest.
Yes for solo playing the game is good. Though most of the co op games are lot better on this. The reason being they teach you how to socialize. And how to get the most out of any situation. So though solo games are good it's worth going for the multi player games.

I love Final Fantasy games due to its a unique action games, I like this type of games that involves hero characters who is fighting for a purpose. I like this game mainly because it is not boring to play, It is full of action and adventure. The challenge is increasing as the level also increase. I feel a lot of excitement as I played Final Fantasy games.It is very addictive and enjoying, this is really a great games.

I remember my childhood year when i heard the final fantasy. Until now many people are fun playing that online game but i never tried playing. I just know but not interested playing it.

Yes for solo playing the game is good. Though most of the co op games are lot better on this. The reason being they teach you how to socialize. And how to get the most out of any situation. So though solo games are good it's worth going for the multi player games.
I agree on your point that multiplayer games allow us to learn a lot from others. There are times when I prefer to play in a group, usually when I find the gameplay difficult to cope alone. Otherwise, I play at my own pace and as the king of my game.

Final fantasy games are full of excitements and anyone would catch lots of fun playing or watching them. I have loved playing games of Mario right from the time I was in elementary schools and still love to play games of Mario till now. Snokers is another game I loved to play when I was very small and would continue playing till I get old.

The game develops from time to time. This will give me interest to play it and every series has a unique story. The story and the gameplay of the game makes me want it to continously play.

I agree on your point that multiplayer games allow us to learn a lot from others. There are times when I prefer to play in a group, usually when I find the gameplay difficult to cope alone. Otherwise, I play at my own pace and as the king of my game.
Yes some games are difficult. Like say GTA and few others. Also minecraft is another option for solo play. And there are some FF multiplayer options too. But not much popular. Though there are people who are into this. But based on what I have seen it's fun to play randomly not always with one type like solo or multiplayer.

Yes some games are difficult. Like say GTA and few others. Also minecraft is another option for solo play. And there are some FF multiplayer options too. But not much popular. Though there are people who are into this. But based on what I have seen it's fun to play randomly not always with one type like solo or multiplayer.
Agreed. The real fun is to keep playing on and off. There are times when I do enjoy playing in the company of others. But such occasions are rare and only when I want yo be in the company of others. Otherwise, I prefer to play alone and enjoy my free space.

For me the awesome reason why I still play this game is not because of it's graphics but the story it has or it can give to the audience or players, like FF had the best story lines in terms of RPG games or on other platform as well.

It's interesting and challenging that makes me keep going on playing this game.Not only that this also my best way to kill boredom for me.I enjoy it so much.I know there are better video games out there but for me, this is my best.