If you happen to know any software programmer, he or she would teach you exactly how they get going with designing and creating such games. I actually tried to learn about such skill during my university years in school but my brain isn't well equal to the task, so I had to skip it.

That's the problem. I do not have software engineer nor game developer friends. Most of my friends are working at fast-food joints of some sort and are huge fans of Clash of Clans, haha!

Kidding aside, I really admire those people who create games like the FF series. I imagine my adolescent years to be a little less fun without being introduced to it.

That's the problem. I do not have software engineer nor game developer friends. Most of my friends are working at fast-food joints of some sort and are huge fans of Clash of Clans, haha!

Kidding aside, I really admire those people who create games like the FF series. I imagine my adolescent years to be a little less fun without being introduced to it.

I have heard some people say that gaming is life and it's actually true in a way because it brings in fun in someone's life thereby making the individual to be a very happy person which enhances his living well.

You can look up YouTube videos on learning how to develop a game, maybe that would help.

Good luck.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect

That's a shame my friend but if you are still young, I believe that you can still go into studies on how to become a game developer or a programmer. With determination, you can become anything you want in this life.