maxresdefault.jpg

I am a Final Fantasy gamer, and I would like to say that XV is so epic graphics-wise. The intro was made thoroughly, that it looks and feels like a goddam movie the moment I first played it. The graphics in the cutscenes were top notch and high quality. And did I say epic?

Games come a long way beginning from the Super Marios of the past up to this. It is simply amazing. That is why I wonder, how do they create games like these? I mean where do they start? I would like to know, to better understand the game and the gaming industry in general. All ideas and thoughts are highly appreciated so, please do share. Thanks!

Hi. The story line is definitely amazing and the graphics. I had also posted earlier that I would like to know how to create a game! Such information does come in handy. Yes, FFXV is one good game.

One thing that you have to realize about creating games is that it is all about the passion and determination of those developers that really matters and nothing more. This is the reason you see them hire some great talented personnel that are going to be part of the team. It also takes a lot of time for it to come to light as well.

Hi. The story line is definitely amazing and the graphics. I had also posted earlier that I would like to know how to create a game! Such information does come in handy. Yes, FFXV is one good game.

Creating a game is not something that can be done by one person. Assuming you are a great graphics designer, you are going to need the help of those that knows a lot about music to be able to pick some lines suitable for the game. This also

Graphics definitely feels like movie. Also the ignis recipe book and the way they have made the cooking recipes. I guess lot of those things are graphics wise superior. In terms of the intro, I think this must be one of the graphically rich game in FF series.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Excellent high quality graphics is one thing that Final Fantasy XV excelled on. Square Enix made very sure to use the best tools and software programs to make this game to the very taste all gamers would appreciate when it comes to loving the game's graphics.

Yeah I know, the graphics are indeed insane and stunning, especially for XV. Does someone know how do they start off designing and creating great games like these? Like what is the first thing that they take into consideration? Is it the story? The characters? The graphics? I'm just curious. :)

If you removed me from some of the previous games and then dropped me into to play this I would be amazed as well, but they have been impressive for some time so it is just a new layer to me. I always like the story better but of course they work nicely together.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Yeah I know, the graphics are indeed insane and stunning, especially for XV. Does someone know how do they start off designing and creating great games like these? Like what is the first thing that they take into consideration? Is it the story? The characters? The graphics? I'm just curious. :)

If you happen to know any software programmer, he or she would teach you exactly how they get going with designing and creating such games. I actually tried to learn about such skill during my university years in school but my brain isn't well equal to the task, so I had to skip it.

When look at the Final Fantasy games that had the best graphics which is considered to be out of this world, then Final Fantasy XV would be the FF game series to come in mind. There has been a lot of reviews on the graphics of the other FF games and Square Enix decided to put that questioning to bed with the graphics used in FFXV.