I am checking around this game and just curious if there are some gameplays for Final Fantasy XV that already captured by gamers out there? I want to know how is about its graphic and characteristics?

There are tons of Let's Plays on Youtube that let you check out the game if you want. Just be wary of spoilers, if you care about that. It's not a very good way to check out the graphics quality however, since Youtube videos are compressed. Maybe you should check out the PC version screenshots ?

That is a good point you can pretty much just head to Youtube for all sorts of tutorials or views into the game. There are probably other sites too but that is the first that jumps to mind.

That is a good point you can pretty much just head to Youtube for all sorts of tutorials or views into the game. There are probably other sites too but that is the first that jumps to mind.
Yeah Youtube is the best site for that, since besides Lets Plays there are also walkthroughs and game reviews. I guess he could also use Twitch, but as far as I know that is only used for streaming.

I would definitely say check out YouTube for these gameplay tutorials for the graphics or other types of information about all kinds of games-as well as Final Fantasy 15. They can really help you out-and answer a lot of gameplay questions that you have,like the one below.

I would definitely say check out YouTube for these gameplay tutorials for the graphics or other types of information about all kinds of games-as well as Final Fantasy 15. They can really help you out-and answer a lot of gameplay questions that you have,like the one below.
Oh it is quite different from the version I played in the past. Really great graphic and music.
I have just checked it but there is a thing that I don't like is it has less enemies to fight :)

Oh it is quite different from the version I played in the past. Really great graphic and music.
I have just checked it but there is a thing that I don't like is it has less enemies to fight :)
That's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm not sure which FF you played, but in some earlier ones the constant combat with the random encounters could get really annoying after some time.
It's probably one of the biggest complaints with games such as FF7 and FF8. At least you can easily run away from combat now, if you so wish.

Well it is nice to see some spoiler free walk through videos and that was pretty good. I am one who kind of thinks the constant combat can get a little too much and I like these breaks.