I just checked the new about the Final Fantasy XV's Co op expansion it seems like the DLC release is going to be delayed. And that means people have to wait for around December for the release to appear for the update. This upgrade is likely to have the Co-OP multiplayer. And that would be major change for the game. And it was expected to release mid October. But it seems like it is being pushed to November or maybe December depending on the upgrade schedule.

From the news it seems like the update is going to have side quests, ability to modify characters, exploration regions and the ability to do different activities.

What do you think about this co-op expansion pack? Are you looking forward to the update?

I'm really looking forward to the update because I've always felt like this game is missing something, especially towards the end. But let's not get into this discussion. The co-op mode will surely bring something new to the table and the fact that we will also have new side quests will make exploring together even more fun.

I think those who like playing co-op are going to love this. And the best part, there are going to be added solo missions. And also there seems to be a lot of updates on the expansions for security and patches too. So we are practically covered on that part too. I am just looking forward to see if they are going to allow users to do more character upgrades. Because custom character in co-op is definitely something worth looking for as well.

I was expected for them not to release the update now in October but is a surprise to see that will be delayed since in December, I am always waiting for Co-OP multiplayer, and I really hope they will do it in December and not have another surprise!

I was expected for them not to release the update now in October but is a surprise to see that will be delayed since in December, I am always waiting for Co-OP multiplayer, and I really hope they will do it in December and not have another surprise!

When a game or function is postponed, normally, something is wrong or It is necessary to improve something in gameplay. Fina Fantasy is a successful franchise and I believe Co-OP will be amazing mode to enjoy.

I think it could be the bugs and the upgrades that's the thing about the XV that may needs changed. I am guessing they need more beta testing period and also have to push on some updates. So hoping that they are making some good changes and coming back stronger with the game. It seems like a good game update coming soon to the game.

I hope so that this new update in the december will be very effective and awesome.All the updated characters in the game will look more enjoyable and interesting.I am waiting excitedly for the release of its update in december.

That is like 1 month away and so anyone can wait. I am also looking forwad to the update.

I read more information on gamespot articles about the co-op expansion. From the information given, it will come out on November 29 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox one. :D

I hope so that this new update in the december will be very effective and awesome.All the updated characters in the game will look more enjoyable and interesting.I am waiting excitedly for the release of its update in december.
Yes it is expected before the End of November. But so far from what I am hearing these days. It seem like you would get update at the mid december part. And that would be good enough. I can't wait for the updates either. Looks like a good upgrade coming as well.

Couldn't care less about co-op. Is this DLC going to be strictly multiplayer or what ?