FINAL FANTASY XIV: Dawntrail Expansion Set for July Release, Pre-Orders Begin

Champion of the Rio Grande Valley
Wow, July 2 can't come soon enough! I've been a die-hard fan of FINAL FANTASY XIV since the beginning, and every expansion just keeps getting better. I can't wait to dive into the new storyline and try out those new jobs—pictomancer and viper sound super cool! And don't even get me started on the Collector's Edition—I'm definitely pre-ordering that for all the exclusive goodies. This expansion is gonna be epic!

Nice! Another expansion for FINAL FANTASY XIV. I've been playing on and off for a while now, and it's great to see the game still going strong. The new jobs and increased level cap sound interesting. I might not rush to pre-order, but I'll definitely check out the expansion when it drops in July. It's always fun to explore new content in the game.

The rising Dragon
Hmm, I'm cautiously optimistic about this expansion. FINAL FANTASY XIV has had some hits and misses with their updates in the past. The new storyline sounds promising, but I'll wait to see how it plays out. As for pre-ordering, I'll probably hold off until I hear more feedback from other players. Can't be too careful with these things, you know?

I've gotta get my hands on that Collector's Edition! The exclusive items sound amazing, especially the art box with an illustration by Yoshitaka Amano. And that viper figure? Count me in! I've been collecting FINAL FANTASY memorabilia for years, so this is a must-have for me. Pre-ordering ASAP!

Finally, a new expansion! I've been itching for some fresh content to dive into. The expanded level cap means more challenges to conquer, and I'm eager to see how the new jobs shake up the meta. Plus, early access for pre-orders? That's a no-brainer for me. I'll be grinding away from day one to stay ahead of the competition.