header.jpg

Hello, Final Fantasy XIII fans!

I would like to know the best Final Fantasy XIII mods that you can recommend. I think I don't need graphics mods for this game because everything looks awesome already. Some performance mods and quality of life mods are greatly appreciated also. I'm looking for mods for FFXIII games 1-3.

Thanks!

Administrator
Staff member
The only mods of 13 I know are some costume mods and most of them are very lewd to be shared here. Oh I forgot about a mod that makes it keyboard friendly for people with no gaming pad.

Nexus mod community seems to have only one featured mod for FF13. And that mod is related to increasing the music in some parts of the game. This is for those gamers who don't like silent background.

The only mods of 13 I know are some costume mods and most of them are very lewd to be shared here. Oh I forgot about a mod that makes it keyboard friendly for people with no gaming pad.
Thanks! I need that keyboard mod! I always leave my PS4 gamepad at home and will have to play using mouse and keyboard. :D

Nexus mod community seems to have only one featured mod for FF13. And that mod is related to increasing the music in some parts of the game. This is for those gamers who don't like silent background.
Thanks! I noticed the background music during a battle was also quiet. That could make it better because I love FF13's battle music. :D