Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster : New Audio Episode

Administrator
Staff member
Square Enix, the developers of Final Fantasy released an all new audio drama preview. The preview highlights the soon to be added bonus 30 minute audio drama episode. The 30 minute audio episode will be added to the credits of Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster. The episode has been written by...View the Post on the Blog

So, that's brand new audio? As in, different voice actors? Have they redone the entire game dialogue in the same way, or is it only for this audio episode? The worst thing about FFX was the voice acting, everything else was great. Either way, can't wait for these remasters.

These 2 games have to be some of the best Final Fantasy games ever made, which is why they made a sequel.
I just hope they let us control if the singing is in Japanese or English because Koda Kumi sounds much better
singing in Japanese. The English version isn't very good and she still sneaks in some Japanese so you don't understand what she is talking about. I wish they would just do a Final Fantasy X-3 instead.

Administrator
Staff member
X-2 was a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

They're probably just going to remix the existing audio for more advanced sound systems. I doubt they'd recast all the voice actors.

Never heard about that before. Guess I should some time to keep me updated. Will check it out.

I'm so excited about the the FFX HD for the ps3, it was one of my favourite games for the ps2 years ago, and they've should remastered it already if you ask me, that will probably be the first game I'm gonna buy directly from the PS store.

I loved FFX. The diverse set of characters and great story that was a bit sad at the end had a huge impact on me. However, X-2 did not really appeal to me. It was too girly for my taste. The gameplay was good though.