I don't know how well the action combat and the open world is going to go over so well with FFVII fans. Because everyone has been wanting a remake, but everyone one wants FFVII with HD graphics. I don't know of anyone who asked action combat and an open world. So I guess was going to have to see how well the game is received by FFVII fans.

Hoping for a great remake of the Final Fantasy VII. I'm trying to figure out how this coming game would look like. Well from the brief description up there I'm optimistic it'll sure going to awe both the traditional players of FF VII and the newbies that would be drawn into the game.

I heard that the remake will be multi-episode game, but it's fine by me as long as the remake can capture the essence and the experience of the original game. I can't wait until I play the remake!

Maybe in the future, It will be very exciting to see the visuals of this beautiful FF7 remake. I will definitely play this game if I have the money to buy it, Haha. But for now, I will watch the trailer of it in social media to see if it is worthy of its price.

I think it will be a good remake, we'll just have to wait for it. Turn based or like a first person, it should really turn out well. It's too early to judge right.

With the latest news leak regarding FF7 remake, it might be a 3 episode remake. I'm now very excited about it.

I see that the pre-order is available on Amazon for this game(Final Fantasy 7 remake)-so you know its coming out soon for the PlayStation 4 platform pretty soon-and it looks like the price is $59.99 for a new copy. The release date says december 31, 2018-but at least they have a date listed so that is good news for this Final Fantasy 7 remake.

Maybe in the future, It will be very exciting to see the visuals of this beautiful FF7 remake. I will definitely play this game if I have the money to buy it, Haha. But for now, I will watch the trailer of it in social media to see if it is worthy of its price.
I don't think they will remaster the same game again in future. Because they did all they can in this game. And a lot of things have improved. And that in itself can be good enough on that point. That's what I have learned.

This is my good guess, with the improvements on the graphics and the entire game in the new remake sure a significant increase in the number of players and enthusiasts.

Square Enix revealed a brand new key art image for the Final Fantasy 7 Remake (seen above)... and that's about it. No release date, no additional footage, no further details on gameplay.