639d408ab8d9aa45fe9b5506521d0149.jpg

The Final Fantasy VII Remake promises great changes to the typical FF7 we are accustomed to. The battle system changes are imminent and instead of being a turn-based RPG style game, Square Enix are making it more like an action RPG game where there won't be any turns between hits. It will appeal to traditional fans of the series. The remake features a fully voiced cast similar to FF7. The remake does not feature an open world system in that now, Cloud Strife will not have to go through so many levels of fighting to get to necessary destinations and upgrades. The developers are more concerned with the environment and how gameplay will affect the environment.

639d408ab8d9aa45fe9b5506521d0149.jpg

The Final Fantasy VII Remake promises great changes to the typical FF7 we are accustomed to. The battle system changes are imminent and instead of being a turn-based RPG style game, Square Enix are making it more like an action RPG game where there won't be any turns between hits. It will appeal to traditional fans of the series. The remake features a fully voiced cast similar to FF7. The remake does not feature an open world system in that now, Cloud Strife will not have to go through so many levels of fighting to get to necessary destinations and upgrades. The developers are more concerned with the environment and how gameplay will affect the environment.

I don't know if this is something good and better than the original FF7 but isn't the open world the center of the game? I bet the game will be more easier since the levels will be removed. :)

I don't know if this is something good and better than the original FF7 but isn't the open world the center of the game? I bet the game will be more easier since the levels will be removed. :)
I wouldn't say removed per se. Only the graphics and gameplay have changed Mildredtabitha. The mechanics of the game have also been upgraded not to mention the battle system. Haha.. you have mentioned that the game will be easier. Well, let's hope this will change your mind; the remake will be released in different episodic sections or multi-part format while still remaining a single game. This is because even with the changes in gameplay, the team does not want to make a condensed version of the game and cut elements of the original game that fans loved.

Are you sure that this will be on PS4? It's been a long time since they announced the remake of Final Fantasy 7 but it's the end of 2017 already but it hasn't released yet. If they delay the release more of this game I think it will be better to just put it on a PS5 :).

I have not really thought that far ahead about what to expect or will be released for the PS5, but that makes me excited. I would like more as soon as possible but now maybe not so much.

I like how they are making it action game. I was tired of the turn based levels. And there was not much in the offer for the same. So I think this progress is definitely good enough in many ways. I'd say this is indeed a good game worth checking out. I think I'd be playing this purely for the experience part.

Are you sure that this will be on PS4? It's been a long time since they announced the remake of Final Fantasy 7 but it's the end of 2017 already but it hasn't released yet. If they delay the release more of this game I think it will be better to just put it on a PS5 :).
You may have a point there. They have not announced a release date yet. I have a strong feeling that they will release the remake in time for the PS4 gamers to enjoy. It is also possible that the Xbox and lower PS gamers will have a crack at the game when it hits the market. I have my fingers crossed in anticipation for this game. :p

I have mixed feelings about it honestly. Main concern is typically remakes tend to want to change up storylines, ect. Gameplay wise I can see changing stuff up but that's it. Overall Square's been waffling about the remake since the dawn of time and I have a feeling it'll be a long time until we actually see it.

If the battle system won't be a turn based game, then I think it'll be even more enjoyable. More reasons to upgrade our consoles then. If also they enhance the graphics and the wideness of playable areas, then I feel that it'll be the best version of Final Fantasy so far. I think we have to adjust though, and I think there'll be more side quests and other bonus characters to appear (e.g. cait sith). If it's not released in PS4, then it'll probably released in PS5.

The issue with each project on a new console is the software that developers have to work through and work around. That's what happened to during the last two transitions haha. Enix has kept 'new' releases either old console or toward the end of a current console's life because of the transitional phase.