This is the first time i heard about this game. I've done so many games with emulator and nothing turn out great for me, maybe i just don't like pixelated graphics.

Yes of course this is a legend since this games is already old, this game is what I am playing during my childhood and I am glad that it is still alive now and getting some adrenaline.Honestly I a m a fan of this games due to several reasons, I really like the way they update the games. As time goes by, the games seems to be more interesting and challenging. Many user are now becoming fanatic of this games even my friends and relatives are playing this games. I highly recommend this to everyone out there who are a gamer of this kind of genre.

Yes of course this is a legend since this games is already old, this game is what I am playing during my childhood and I am glad that it is still alive now and getting some adrenaline.Honestly I a m a fan of this games due to several reasons, I really like the way they update the games. As time goes by, the games seems to be more interesting and challenging. Many user are now becoming fanatic of this games even my friends and relatives are playing this games. I highly recommend this to everyone out there who are a gamer of this kind of genre.
Exactly, that's what I'm talking about. For us that have played it since the first one, this is like the origin of everything, so new generations will like it for sure. As I said before, the only issue may be the fact that almost everybody have Windows 10, and you will definitively will need some help with it.

Yes I agree with you my friend but I think the problem with the windows 10 could be well addressed in anyways. Final Fantasy games are one of the best games that I ever played in my entire life. Even though it is already old, but still they manage to compete with the other well known games in the market.The good thing here is now the administrator keeps on innovating the games over and over again to fit with the preferences of most gamer since we all have different interest when it comes to playing games.

On 15th December, 1989 when the final fantasy legend was launched for the first time in history, I was still very small then. In fact, I was under ten years old and was preparing to step into the middle school. It was when I grew up and got to class 3 in the high school that I started hearing about it and till now, I haven't got details about it yet.

1989 huh? For some reason I want to say that I have heard something like that before but even still it threw me for a loop a little bit. It makes sense though because the good stories are usually the ones born long ago.

I would try that too, i know it will not be the same as playing games in this era of technology but i am sure i will enjoy the first final fantasy very much. It is like going back to the history of gaming, honestly i still play games from classic gaming consoles so i would definitely try this one. It give me the excitement an nostalgic feeling whenever i play games with those kinds of graphics.

I haven't played this game yet but it looks awesome and somewhat interesting for me. Like, I love how it's actually done. And would actually try it sooner or later if I have time.

Ever since December 15, 1989 that the legend was launched, hundreds of gaming softwares have been installed on devices to play this game. Though I haven't used the emulator on my computer or android device to play the final fantasy, I have used several other softwares downloaded and installed free from the internet.

Final Fantasy: Legend was launched on December 15, 1989, it is a game old, but I read informations about this game recently. Well, I will install an emulator to play this game. Do you already play this game ?
I haven't heard anything about this Final Fantasy legend, but maybe I will check this out and search if this is a good game to play.