Final Fantasy: Legend was launched on December 15, 1989, it is a game old, but I read informations about this game recently. Well, I will install an emulator to play this game. Do you already play this game ?

Final Fantasy: Legend was launched on December 15, 1989, it is a game old, but I read informations about this game recently. Well, I will install an emulator to play this game. Do you already play this game ?

Being a 90's kid, I have only learned about the game from your post. What do you mean "installing an emulator to play the game"?

Does the game have an app for android phones?

Yes the game seems to be easily ported to the emulator. And it works on the PC. You may have to download the DOSBOX or any other PC based simulator that can run the SE games. I have played it long time back. Not sure how the emulators are for the Windows 10 now. So you may have to check out the google for Windows 10 support.

Administrator
Staff member
Final Fantasy Legend was original released on the Gameboy handheld. I think there were three games total in the series. I think I plated some of the third one. Never the first. I still have a working Gameboy and the Gamecube attachment that let's you play GB games too.. Maybe I'll hunt it down eventually.

Here's more info on the original game:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Final_Fantasy_Legend

I never played this game but I have heard of SaGa and Game Boy-but actually when they first released it,they called it "Warrior in the Tower of the Spirit World" but then they translated into English and renamed it,linking it with the Final Fantasy series to improve sales and marketing. The game characters battle monsters and fiends using a lot of different Weapons.

Being a 90's kid, I have only learned about the game from your post. What do you mean "installing an emulator to play the game"?

Does the game have an app for android phones?

Yes, there is an app for Android, but I have a Windows Mobile 10 phone:(. My only chance is to install a gameboy emulator or at least an Android emulator.

Yes the game seems to be easily ported to the emulator. And it works on the PC. You may have to download the DOSBOX or any other PC based simulator that can run the SE games. I have played it long time back. Not sure how the emulators are for the Windows 10 now. So you may have to check out the google for Windows 10 support.

I believe GBA emulators has backward compatibility function, i.e, it is possible to run GB games. For example, Visual Boy Advance can run GBC games.

I have never used DOSBOX, but I will try to run some games with this emulator.

This one really sound new to me. I have never played it before. I have heard of it today and I will try it one of these fine days.

This one is safe way to get into it. I did play that version back in the 90's, and maybe can look oldie for this generation, but actually is pretty good. For those who didn't know about it, don't worry, doesn't require much more knowing than what you're handling right now. You will need help with Windows 10, but it works eventually.

I played this game back in elementary school. I used to borrow this game from a friend and play it for hours. As of current, I have a Game Boy emulator with which to play the game, along with several cheat codes which I can use. I remember that I used to get lost in the Blue Dragon palace where I attempted several times to locate the Orb, only to run into a fake one. But now that I am armed with cheat codes for the game, everything is a breeze, and i don't have to run every now and then.