Well, really talented people over here. For sure I'm not that gifted, but I do appreciate someone else's art, and these drawings are great. So, congrats on you guys, doing a nice job with those. Hope you guys are considering selling them, you could do some extra money, and turn it into something more than a hobby.

I used to spend forever on deviantart and other FF forums and some Japanese sites back in the day just looking at the fan art. Artist galleys at conventions are also awesome places for them too.

This thread is for our favorite fan art from twitter and facebook.
Cactuar and Mog

Wow is the word that first hits up my mind in appreciating the work done here in these paintings, they look so cool. I wish that I never dropped painting as one of my hobbies back then by just looking at these craft work of art. They are very amazing.

I'm going to give it up for those that did these drawings, they did an excellent job. This might really push me back to my painting brush and drawing board. The works are very good and appealing to any art lover.

It looks like a lot of fun -drawing the Final Fantasy characters and I suppose there is maybe some money in drawing these Final Fantasy characters and selling them online or at Comic-Con as well ? Here are a few pointers from this tutorial below about drawing Final Fantasy characters.

Final fantasy characters are very unique, they are so good if you will make a painting on it. I love how they make since the characters are looking great. I find it amazing and glamorous, since the drawing or the art that was produce was very attractive.

It looks like a lot of fun -drawing the Final Fantasy characters and I suppose there is maybe some money in drawing these Final Fantasy characters and selling them online or at Comic-Con as well ? Here are a few pointers from this tutorial below about drawing Final Fantasy characters.

I do believe so that such arts are very much marketable without any doubt, personally I would procure anyone I think I could afford it's asking price. The truth is that all sorts of arts interests me, ranging from nature arts, horror arts, nude arts, religious arts and adventure arts.

So, I do believe art drawings of Final Fantasy characters would interest as much as the other arts do, because they look pretty cool and appealing to me. Any art lover would absolutely be stunned by such craft.

This is the first time that I knew that there is a page in twitter and facebook for the final fantasy fan art, My friend has drawings about ff too, I will tell him to share it to your page. I will definitely check your page later. I am a real fan of art not just in ff. But honestly I am amazed on the fan art pictures that you share here just wow. I am not blessed to be a drawer but still I am a fan of drawings and paintings.

This is the first time that I knew that there is a page in twitter and facebook for the final fantasy fan art, My friend has drawings about ff too, I will tell him to share it to your page. I will definitely check your page later. I am a real fan of art not just in ff. But honestly I am amazed on the fan art pictures that you share here just wow. I am not blessed to be a drawer but still I am a fan of drawings and paintings.

Seriously, the creative works of arts on Final Fantasy that I witnessed on the Twitter page are quite astonishing. It thrills me seeing how good some people are with such works, how I wish the skill of drawing never left me long time ago. Although I'm partly to be blamed because I was the one who dropped the craft of drawing at my teenage age.

But till date, I have always been a lover of arts and not just Final Fantasy arts. The works done by people are certainly going to fetch a good amount of money as long as it's been appreciated by good art lovers.