They had put a Final Fantasy character on another Namco game which is Tekken but they turned Noctis into a bottom tier character. Clive or Joshua might fit since they are medieval characters.

They had put a Final Fantasy character on another Namco game which is Tekken but they turned Noctis into a bottom tier character. Clive or Joshua might fit since they are medieval characters.
I can see that happening because it is free promotion. Casuals who plays soul calibur will develop an interest to play Final Fantasy 16.

I will only agree if the guest character will be treated with dignity. They turned Noctis into a bottom tier character so nobody even plays him in tekken. RPG fans will also not play a fighting game because they are 2 different markets.

Smash gave Final Fantasy characters more Justice. Namco's portrayal of Noctis is a dissapointment.

Didn't know about Noctis, but after thinking about this more, cool ideas coming up.

e.g. Cloud, Sephiroth, I mean every Final Fantasy game has equippable swords... go with the style of Siegfried, Nightmare, Hwang, Mitsurugi, Cervantes even...

Aeris...Kilk?

Yuffie...Amy?

Whip from FF4... Ivy?