Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth: Gameplay Trailer And Release Date

Staff member
<p>The first day of Summer Game Fest 2023 wrapped itself with what we were all waiting for: our first serious look at the second chapter of Square Enix’s planned three- game remake of Final Fantasy 7. Called Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth, this installment should cover everything from Cloud and Co’s escape from Midgar to [25-YEAR-OLD SPOILER REDACTED THAT YOU PROBABLY KNEW ALREADY].</p>

The Culinary Maverick
The world looks so much bigger this time around, and I'm excited to explore all those iconic locations from the original game. Can't wait to dive into the adventure! I'm thrilled to see familiar places like the Chocobo Ranch and Nibelheim making a comeback. On the other hand, I was hoping for a glimpse of the Gold Saucer, but no luck. Maybe they're saving it for a big surprise?

The original game was fantastic, but the prospect of exploring the middle section of the story really excites me. It's where the world expanded, and we got more freedom. I hope they do justice to it in the remake.I loved the first game's rendition of Midgar, but I'm even more curious about the expanded world in this installment. I wonder if they'll include some surprises and hidden areas for us to discover.

The Final Fantasy VII Rebirth teaser at Summer Game Fest just blew me away! It's fantastic that Red XIII will be a selectable character this time. And watching Yuffie make a quick appearance aroused my fancy as well. Square Enix is definitely ramping up the hype for this game, and I'm completely on board.

Seriously, Square Enix has a knack for keeping us glued to the screen. It seems like Final Fantasy VII Rebirth is going to be amazing! I'm curious in what lies beyond Midgar after seeing the trailer at Summer Game Fest. I hope the game provides the feeling of liberation they described. I'm ready to delve into this universe!

Sephiroth is sincerely attempting to keep Cloud and Tifa apart and make Cloud doubt her. the incredible team combinations, watching Yuffie engage with the group for the first time, Elena's revelation, riding chocobos, and the breathtaking scenery... What a crazy trailer! I'm pumped! This game is going to be HUGE. It looks incredible, and I'm really excited for this installment. And if Vincent shows up this time, I will cry.

Given the past understanding of the story, this new rebirth storyline has potential. I'm still disappointed that only the first half was released for PS4 and now only PS5. It makes sense, but wouldn't it be preferable to release it fully for PS5? I'm experiencing flashbacks to the original game, when Tifa told the party member to bring the black Materia to Cloud. I'll most likely play the PC version when it gets available. But the appearance only improves!

Scribe
Although I enjoy the Remake series, I can't trust these individuals any longer. Although the plot appears to be engaging at first, it may as well finish there. Furthermore, the fact that the game is spread across two CDs says nothing about its overall quality. The original game included a series of long corridors with appealing aesthetics, and it also came on two discs. They kicked us PS4 players out, so hopefully this game justifies its PS5 exclusivity.

Okay, the Final Fantasy VII Rebirth trailer got me conflicted. On one hand, I'm excited to see the party outside of Midgar and riding chocobos. On the other hand, the release window being set for early 2024 is a bit of a letdown. I was hoping to play it sooner. I guess I'll have to be patient and hope it's worth the wait.

With the entire crew, enjoy all of those expansive, familiar settings, adventures, and songs. It feels like I'm a kid again, discovering the world outside of Midgar. We have not been let down by Square. We are ecstatic that Red XIII and Yuffie are now included in the mix and playable. We just need Vincent, Cid, and Cait Sith to join them now. It was hyped that there would also be two gameplay discs.