Final Fantasy 7 EveryCrisis is a Mobile version of Final Fantasy VII remake, It is created for people who wanted to play it but cannot afford buying a Console or a Gaming PC. The Graphics is toned down since Smart Phones have limitations but it looks good for a mobile game. It is better than the Mobile port of Final Fantasy XV.

It feels like such a lost opportunity not to release a Switch version, so I hope they do at some time.

It appears that they are putting everything on a single game and giving not only Final Fantasy VII but also the other collection entries the remastered pixilated treatment.
The original Final Fantasy VII, Before Crisis, Crisis Core, and even glimpses of Advent Children were all visible.
It wouldn't surprise me if Dirge of Cerberus was included in this.

I'll finally be forced to play a mobile game by this, which actually looks good. However, I wish it had a console port.

It is coming this September 22 and I am so excited. I am super excited when this game was announced, like imagine playing the entire ff7 saga in one game.

I don't see the point of remastering all these games in pixelated graphics. It's a waste of time and resources

Playing the entire FF7 saga on a mobile game? Sounds like a terrible idea. Stick to the original console or PC versions

I'm so glad they made a mobile version for people who can't afford a console or gaming PC. This way, everyone can experience the amazing story of FF7!"
"I was skeptical about the graphics being toned down for mobile, but I'm pleasantly surprised by how good it looks. They did an amazing job with the mobile version!

tatatatatatatata
I've played the mobile port of FF XV and it was a huge disappointment, so I'm glad to hear that FF7 EveryCrisis is actually better. Can't wait to try it out!

As someone who travels a lot, having a mobile version of FF7 is a game-changer. I can now play it on the go and not miss out on the epic adventure!"