Something truly extraordinary will be entailed! We can imagine him using earth, lightning, Odin's sword, and Bahamut's wings, so I'm hoping for a pilgrimage (FFX-style) to collect all the icons' abilities. I believe we will go on some sort of pilgrimage (FFX style). Despite my reservations, I believe this will be the main adventure. Nonetheless, I'm glad to see that it will be released, and as you mentioned, I need to start looking for a PS5.

To be honest, the environments and animations appear to be from a later generation, while the character models are adequate. If that makes sense, I think the faces aren't very three-dimensional, especially when Clive and Joshua are younger. I'm still excited about the game, and I believe it will be a huge success. The character models in Final Fantasy VII Remake, on the other hand, are more detailed and visually appealing.

What we're witnessing in this game is nothing short of a fantasy come true. There are times when games must cut content that was not originally intended by the developers. That's incredible; it appears to be a dream come true and a foregone conclusion for best ff ever.

I haven't been hoping the release of a new Final Fantasy game in a very long time. But I'm really looking forward to this one. I always look forward to the feeling of anticipation I get whenever a new mainline Final Fantasy game is announced. Brings back feelings of childhood for me. I have been watching the trailer and the many reaction videos almost nonstop since they were released.

Whatever it is, I hope it's as good as it looks. For me, Final Fantasy XV ranks among the most disappointing games ever made. If the game doesn't meet my high standards, I will never buy another Square Enix product again.

Outcasts banded together to save the world in previous Final Fantasy games. The light and the dark coexisted. The story's levity conceals a serious message. Extorting money from a devoted fanbase seems wrong since album 13. Without the FF trademarks, the game appears generic to me. Final Fantasy is unique in that it prioritizes story and characters over gameplay. Final Fantasy 16 has the potential to reshape the industry. Plot and characters are supreme. I don't mind the new format, but I believe it takes attention away from the teams' true goal of winning the World Series. Clive and this debate don't pique my interest. After seeing Noctis in the Final Fantasy 15 trailer, we waited years for him. The remake of Final Fantasy 7 caused me to lose faith in the series. I've only played free games since playing that one.

To see how far the visuals have come since the reveal trailer is simply mind-blowing. Given the limitations of the Final Fantasy XIV engine, I was skeptical of how far they could push the visuals. When the developers of Final Fantasy XIV eventually decide to increase the minimum spec and drop support for the PS3, this bodes well for the future of the game.

Aerith fanboy
Do others miss turn-based gameplay as much as I do? The graphics and music are outstanding, but the plot is not particularly engaging. Oh, I see, a boy has been kidnapped; we must find him and bring him back. Perhaps I'm forgetting something crucial about the plot when I say, "A boy has been kidnapped; we must find him and bring him back."