Did the main character say the summon's name before it was activated? My eyes can't follow what happened, but I'll keep playing even though hearing Ifrit for the first time gave me goosebumps. Since FFX, which I adored, this Final Fantasy installment has the potential to be the one that enlivens my attention the most.12 was adequate, but 15 was disappointing, and 13 did not give me the impression that I was playing a Final Fantasy game. This is a game that I am very excited to play.

It's clear that the man in the black hood with the flaming aura is the grown-up version of Joshua. To put it simply, Joshua is Phoenix's most formidable fighter. There will probably be a tie between the phoenix in Final Fantasy 16 and the idea of rebirth. Because even if Joshua had been killed, the Phoenix would have brought him back from the dead, he must have been corrupted in the process.The logo for the game features a combination of the Ifrit and the Phoenix. Furthermore, the preview implied that Clive is Ifrit's dominant. This lends credence to the theory that Clive (Ifrit) is the protagonist and Joshua (Phoenix) is the antagonist.

The turn-based and party systems have been removed from this game, but it still has the potential to recreate the sense of wonder found in older FF games. I will still give it a chance.

I've had a few reservations about playing this game up to this point. This is by far the best trailer of the bunch. I can say with certainty that I am overjoyed. This game has some absolutely insane visuals, and the graphics just keep improving over time.

Pug

It appears to be an excellent installment in the Devil May Cry series. This game is doomed to fail because Square Enix has not produced a masterpiece in a very, very long time. This appears to be a disaster, and I much preferred the Sci-Fi demonstration of their technology. This has absolutely no support from me. They've stuck with the same gothic aesthetic for the past five games, which has irritated some fans. It's no longer Dungeons & Dragons; it's Dungeons & Dragons with a twist. Final Fantasy is no longer the same.

With this trailer's increased emphasis on Clive, I finally feel like I'm getting a grip on his character. The graphics in this game are completely out of this world. I've decided to purchase the limited edition. It's been thrilling to watch this game come to fruition from the moment it was first announced to the present.

The animations and fights are absolutely stunning. I'm curious if, instead of a major threat to the world, the protagonist and his or her surroundings are the focus this time. So far, I like how realistic this is becoming. The bond between Clive and Joshua appears to be the central focus of the story.

I had no idea what would happen to Joshua until I saw the trailer with a more literal Japanese translation, at which point I realized that Clive claims to have spent the past however many years attempting to "avenge Joshua," leading me to believe that Joshua is, in fact, dead. What they had planned for Joshua here perplexed me greatly. Time will tell if he intends to continue acting in any capacity.

I will venture a guess and say that the hooded figure is an adult Joshua. Also present were two Ifrits, prompting me to consider this aspect of the situation. This is going to be an incredible show if the fight is similar to "face your demons" or if there is a "Dark Ifrit" dominant or something similar! Ifrit is my preferred summon over aeon and eikon at the moment. This appears to be the strongest argument for purchasing a PlayStation 5, despite the fact that I do not own one.