Final Fantasy 16 is going to have an easy mode that is friendlier for beginners

Source:Final Fantasy 16 is “Action-Oriented”, Will Support Less-Skilled Players – Report

Something I notice with the new generation of gamers is that they are lazy. I mean they pay to win on many games these days. The Hardcore Final Fantasy fans are not getting any younger. So to attract new players, 16 is going to have a mode that is more beginner friendly and more action oriented. The game is basically going to feel less of a JRPG.

They need to have a new trailer that will get my attention. I just forgot this game exists. That is not a good sign because I was hyping like a partier in an edm club during the first teaser but now I am losing interest with the bland character designs.

Complete Global saturation
I am still excited about this game but I do admit I have more hype because of VII remake due to the attention it is getting.

The friendly version sounds nice just go get your way around the game especially for beginners and for people who have not played the game for a while and have forgotten their way around.

I certainly will be going for the beginner option.