Josh, Clive and Jill will finally be part of our lives after a little more waiting. According to this interview, the game is already 90% finish Square Enix is just doing the finishing touches to make sure the game will be great.

I can understand the delays due to the Pandemic and I am now excited that we are close to having this game.

I am still unexcited because they haven't release trailers that will knock me down and get me stunned. Cmon Square Enix give us a crumb of something because you are giving us nothing. How can I feel hype when there is nothing to hype about.

Final Fantasy VII-2 also have no updates. I want to see some gameplay footage at least. I can understand other people's frustration because we are indeed getting nothing out of them.

I will let Rose from Titanic do the talking for me:
ridfficfwhx51.jpg

I just hope we will have something to play by the end of the year or by early next year.

I can't wait to play Final Fantasy 16. Almost everything about it appears to be cool. My only criticism is that it does not appear to be 9th generation in appearance. Square ENIX has a horrible record of leaving games in development for long periods of time. Is anyone familiar with Final Fantasy XIII? It was revealed shortly after Final Fantasy XIII, but it took so long to develop that it became an almost totally new game, which we now call Final Fantasy XV.

There are still giving us nothing but I hope something will change and we get new information before the year ends.

Now Square Enix sold their American branch Crystal Dynamics, We might get more focus on the development of this game.

They should complete the dlcs too so the tragedy of Final Fantasy XV will not happen again.

They should just make a complete game with no more dlc. Just a complete game so no more cancellations.

Last edited by a moderator: