Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaso walang Shocker sa totoong buhay.

Yup! And if ever it comes, IT'S A GOLGOM PLOT, period. If kaijins come, go, go let's go. Shining machine... Rider Jump! Rider Kick! Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider, Rider, Rider.

Speaking of which, will KRDK be around in the coming weeks or not?

CHUPA SHOTARO!
Honestly though watching that fight was kind of sad and pathetic. I went to my manong's house to watch it with his family and friends. I was sick at that time (still now but whatever) waited so long to the watch the fight so afterwards I could go home and rest...and only to witness an one sided match with an obvious winner.

I thought Clottley was gonna explode around the middle of the match but nothing happened. So disappointing. I'm all for Manny but his opponents better give him a challenge like how Morales did in their first match together years ago. I want him to struggle a bit in rounds then see him make a comeback.

PARTY HARD
....I'm back to haggle my fellow Filipinos. XD

Wait, so Pac...Pac....i forget how to spell his name. He won again?

Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao.

Man! That fight was less satisfactory. I wished somebody like Morales steps in and give Pacman a big beating so that it'll be a better fight. Shucks, this sucks!

白き月姫 ファンタズムーン!!
Hmmm, nag-magic ang lumang thread natin ah...oh well new thread is fine by me. XP

That's probably because of a VBulletin glitch. I went to others out there powered by the same system and had some problems as well. BTW Ate Konrei, I am about to hit the floor with Touhou for I am starting to advance to a level 4 fan of that game.

白き月姫 ファンタズムーン!!
Yeah, good luck with that so as the new game that was just released a while ago. :3

I mean, I am still going to dl that one for I haven't played it yet and check my reflexes out with that game. I have seen a lot of Touhou games on Youtube and I was like "Wholly crap! It's a one salad of BULLET HELL!" but I will try my best to go through that. (But TBH, I played Touhou through MUGEN battles first)

My faves visually are Reimu Hakurei, Alice Margatroid, Patchouli Knowledge, Reisen Udongein Inaba and Yukari Yakumo. And speaking about them, I love Alice Margatroid's theme "Doll Judgment" (Which became the basis of the song "Marisa wa Taihen na mono wo Nusunde Ikimashita/Marisa Stole the Precious Thing" which I also liked) and Reisen Udongein Inaba's theme "Lunatic Eyes" (which became "OVERDRIVE" which again is addictingly insane in terms of composition.)

Peek a Boo!
Pacquiao vs. Clottey fight... Worst. Bout. Ever. Tinulugan ko yon after gumawa ng sigs! :laugh:

Pacquiao vs. Clottey fight... Worst. Bout. Ever. Tinulugan ko yon after gumawa ng sigs! :laugh:

oo nga boring...hindi naman lumaban si Clottey kasi...sa stat sheet ng yahoo sports 1,231 ang suntok an ginawa ni Pacquiao..si Clottey 399 lang..parang walang plano lumaban..hehe..pero malakas depensa ni Clottey..kung mejo sumuntok pa siya ng kahit 200 pa, baka nanalo siya sa puntos...

play of the game
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/sports/watch/v19921947YKmPyFSr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.