Status
Not open for further replies.
Rider Dodge
I think that was the point. Ni-risk niya na hindi manalo para lang hind ma-KO.

well, that wont cut it with pacman. true, 38% lang ng punches ni pacquiao pasok but then due to his aggressive attack he racked up the points. clottey didnt take the risk of going on the offensive.

but still.. pacquiao's double rider punch was so LOL

YEAH! GO MANNY PACQUIAO! :megarock: :megarock: :megarock:

If you have already noticed, our thread, Filipino HJUers, have gone missing along with the other threads here in HJU. THis will be a temporary replacement thread. I hope our old thread will be back.:redface2:

So speak your heart out!

Anyways, Pacquiao won is a boring match...:shakefist

Aw man! What the heck?! :shakefist Like I see that one too. Wait, I'll check my statistics and reroute this and that to check the threads out.

EDIT:
facepalm.jpg

Can't find it! And so, THIS IS A GOLGOM PLOT! :mad:

Kuuguitar
A very sinister Golgom Plot.

DOUBLE RIDER PUNCH!

Speaking of which, sa tingin ninyo, magandang kandidato ba si Pacman para maging kaizo ningen?

Onigiri Rider
Speaking of which, sa tingin ninyo, magandang kandidato ba si Pacman para maging kaizo ningen?

Pasanib nlng ule si Biorider sa boxer like wat he did in one of his episodes sa RX...

俺はドラスデイックの男
Anyways, Pacquiao won is a boring match...:shakefist

Oi. You're not the one who said that. Even I disappointed that Pacman failed to Rider Punch on that one tough mama someone as Clottey. Kung ako nasa nasa sapatos. Kaya patumbahin ng 200 porsiento lakas kay Clottey tikim na Rider Punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.