Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is with all of these lockerz and Paypals?
Can anybody please explain to me as to how am I gonna use them or what?

What the heck is with all of these lockerz and Paypals?
Can anybody please explain to me as to how am I gonna use them or what?

its like YT. u watch videos tapos u earn points and u get to shop for free in exchange for those points u earned.
d lang videos, mag eearn ka din ng points pag sinagutan mo ung surveys nila chaka pag nag invite ka ng friends.

awesome prizes.

HEROW

Yep, you can choose to spend your points for PayPal money... :thumbs:

http://www.lockerz.com/redeem/boutique/1

how can it be free if you will pay 200 points? :sly:

or... maybe i got that wrong.

You got it wrong.

You earn points from watching videos and answering surveys, then when you have enough points, you can use that to get something from the monthly redemption or the SHOP, of course you pay for the shipping of whatever that item is (if you choose PayPal money instead, no shipping of course)... Or if you have extra 200 points, you can exchange that for free shipping.

HEROW
nasan ung gagawing paypal na lang.. para dun ka na lang iclaim ung points...

Once a month lang un, as of now di pa alam kelan kasi dati kapag inaannounce nila, sobrang traffic sa site so nahihirapan sila, so ngayon biglaan nalang kung kelan ung monthly redemption.

What is love? Baby don't hurt me
You got it wrong.

You earn points from watching videos and answering surveys, then when you have enough points, you can use that to get something from the monthly redemption or the SHOP, of course you pay for the shipping of whatever that item is (if you choose PayPal money instead, no shipping of course)... Or if you have extra 200 points, you can exchange that for free shipping.

that's what i mean. :)

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Got my Best SCANDAL [CD+DVD] from Play-Asia. It took at least 3 weeks before I received it.
Up next, Temptation Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.