Do you, or have you ever collected figurines? For years, throughout the 90's and early 2000's, I collected Mary's Moo Moos. I found the cows cute, and their costumes and scenes were funny. They also named each with a funny phrase, relating to cows. An example was a cute calf with the inscription, "Udderly Adorable". I quit collecting when I ran out of room. As far as I know, they are still being made.

My wife collects figurines mostly of angels but she also has other types of figurines. Most of the items in her collections were gifts and some were souvenirs from occasions like weddings and birthdays. The problem in this kind of collection is the space. My wife has been using one cabinet in the living room just for that and half of her collection are in the cabinet in the dining area. Maybe we need to buy another cabinet for her collection but there is no more space in our small house.

Well this immediately makes me think of my grandmother, and I was always amazed walking into her home and seeing all the different figurines that she had. We have some, but not nearly anything close to what she had.