One month ago a report in jefusion claims that a guy at Twitter saw a filming location of a new Kamen Rider show kamen rider fourze which will air september. He also claimed that he saw Kamen Rider Ichigo and Nigo in the scene and there was also a rumour in which a club about kamen rider is used which is true in fourze called the kamen rider club check this site at http://www.jefusion.com/2011/06/ichigo-nigo-in-kamen-rider-fouze.html.
But thats not the case i figured out why kamen rider ichigo and nigo are in the fourze series because they will not only serve as cameo but as easter eggs in this latest kamen rider series as well because since it is kamen riders 40th annviersary,The club in fourze will dedicate not only to all showa to heisei riders but to the fourzes first user Kengo Kasei before passing it to gentaro plus the bikes of ichigo and nigo will be one of the easter eggs because that bike picture from the earlier report is just a photo of it that one of the club members look while doing their research

Harumph.
Sure thing.

Have you ever heard of this neat little thing called punctuation? It's really cool.

One month ago a report in jefusion claims that a guy at Twitter saw a filming location of a new Kamen Rider show kamen rider fourze which will air september. He also claimed that he saw Kamen Rider Ichigo and Nigo in the scene and there was also a rumour in which a club about kamen rider is used which is true in fourze called the kamen rider club check this site at http://www.jefusion.com/2011/06/ichigo-nigo-in-kamen-rider-fouze.html.
But thats not the case i figured out why kamen rider ichigo and nigo are in the fourze series because they will not only serve as cameo but as easter eggs in this latest kamen rider series as well because since it is kamen riders 40th annviersary,The club in fourze will dedicate not only to all showa to heisei riders but to the fourzes first user Kengo Kasei before passing it to gentaro plus the bikes of ichigo and nigo will be one of the easter eggs because that bike picture from the earlier report is just a photo of it that one of the club members look while doing their research

So , all the Kamen Riders are in the same universe now? That's fucking weird.

1 up to J makes sense but to OOO? They pretty much are all self-contained, unless they are covered up and only a few people know and care . Kuuga goes into Agito, with the former having no known indication of continuity with J . There needs to have some connection in between or it makes no sense.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
1. Why is this here?
2. Can't you understand it's a rumor?
3. Did you know a rumor can be true or not?
4. The show have not even started, how could anyone of us know?
5. *Please refer to Fox-chan's post*
6. I thank you for reading my blog.

The Emperor of the Last Empire
I'm not quite sure how this works.

what works? easter eggs?

if you asked how easter eggs works, they are like reference, except it is not words, or actions, it is more clearer but sometime take times to find it. For example like the Gaia Memory symbol in Gokaiger. Those are easter eggs.

Go-On Wings Fusion might be a reference for W, but it cannot be called as easter eggs, since it does not appear like W at all. It only two suits combine into one. Unless the two is green and black, then you can call it easter egg.

I think the bike is going to appear as a cameo in Fourze. And it might be in the background...

Supaidaman!
I mean I don't know how something can be a cameo AND an Easter egg, not just one or the other :|

what works? easter eggs?

if you asked how easter eggs works, they are like reference, except it is not words, or actions, it is more clearer but sometime take times to find it. For example like the Gaia Memory symbol in Gokaiger. Those are easter eggs.

Did you say there is a gaia memory symbol (kamen rider) in Gokaiger?
what works? easter eggs?

I think the bike is going to appear as a cameo in Fourze. And it might be in the background...
Yes thats true but still i think it will appear as a photo as one of the club members research.