Here's where you can think of franchises and toy lines that would be perfect fit together. Say whichever toy line and franchise you want. No limits.
Just List toyline first and franchise second. Who knows, maybe the companies will come across the ideas. (And maybe monkeys can fly out of my butt.)
For Me:

Revoltech and Adventure Time
Hot Toys and Highlander
Tatsunoko and figma
D-Arts and Street Fighter
S.H. Figuarts and DC Comics

Continuing the Creddie legacy
SH Figuarts and new and current Disney cartoons (Think! SHF Pepper Ann or SHF Dipper and Mabel (from Gravity Falls), albeit it might or might be a Web exclusive...)

Super Robot Chogokin and EXO-Squad, Battletech, MEGAS XLR or Sym-Bionic Titan.

Figma and Sailor Moon.

Last edited:
Orange
Figma - ANYTHING

I honestly think they're really good, too bad they're so selective on what they release.

sh figuarts marvel comics would work too.
they're already working on SH figuarts Nappa, so they can totally do hulk. imagine SH figuarts wolverine and deadpool...voltron figures would be sweet too, to along with the chogokin robots they already have.

also, revoltech and disney are working something together, they already did toy story, the incredibles, and even finding nemo figures. so it would be cool to see aladdin, lion king, hercules, and etc in the line.

figma is doing video games like metroid and legend of zelda. it would be cool to see fire emblem and star fox next.

Figma - ANYTHING

I honestly think they're really good, too bad they're so selective on what they release.

Ha yes! I would love the following from Figma:

Guyver: The Bio Boosted Armor
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Cowboy Bebop
Sailor Moon
Fooly Cooly

Dull Brilliance
Looking forward to the Mass Effect Play Arts Kai figures but I would love to someone like Hasbro do a 3.75" line for Mass Effect similar to Star Wars. So we can get not just Shepard & the main characters but everyone else in the games too.

Everyone from Kirrahe & Aria to Conrad Verner & the Illusive Man. Plus all the Cerberus, Reaper & Geth grunts for army building goodness. Not to mention all the vehicles such as the Mako, Hammerhead & Atlas. Top it off with "deluxe" figures of Shadow Broker, Brutes & Banshees. They would be bleeding my wallet dry.

100% Tank Engine
S.H. Figuarts and Metal Heroes.
Come on, I want my Space Sheriff trio already. And Beetleborgs. Heh. There's a reason I haven't gone back to watch that. I thought it was cool when I was young. I'd rather just watch B-Fighter now, and not ruin those good memories.

Mega Man and..... anything. The Kotobukiya kits are great so more of those would be nice, or perhaps Nendoroids or even Figmas would work.

Oh, and Figma Transformers humans. So either Pretenders in human form, any of the Masters (with or without armour, I don't mind), or just a Witwicky family pack. Haha, that'd be amazing. It'd have to come with some effects parts to make Daniel look like Wheelie killed him, though. Those two are damn annoying. Yes, I know there are the Gutto-kuru figures, but I want something a bit more accessible (and supposedly, even less likely to happen). They'd be cheaper, for sure.

No Fear, No Pain.
The Figma fire emblem characters would be bought probably without a second thought. I'm almost excited by the thought now.