Figuarts Fourze Base States / Massigler / Effects Set / Switch Sets 1-3

Supaidaman!
I've got some Figuarts Fourze stuff I'm trying to get rid of. These have spent their life sitting on an office desk in a smoke free environment and were purchased towards the beginning of this year. I'm really only getting rid of them because my opinion of Fourze had cratered so much by the end of the show having them on my desk at work didn't really bring me joy anymore.

Figuarts Fourze Base States - One very stiff leg joint, fully movable with care but still worth knowing about. Probably fixable with one of the many ball-joint type treatments around the internet, I haven't tried anything myself in that regard however)

img0125wq.jpg

Figuarts Machine Massigler - Opened, otherwise as new.

img0127oovk.jpg

Figuarts Fourze Effects & Stand - Opened, otherwise as new.

img0129wr.jpg

Figuarts Fourze Module Set 1 & 2 - Opened, otherwise as new.

img0131vw.jpg

img0130or.jpg

Figuarts Fourze Module Set 3 - Unopened, still in packaging.

img0102xi.jpg

Make me an offer - I'm happy to sell them on their own but I'd much rather sell the lot together. Happy to work out shipping arrangements with the seller.

Choushinsei
Would probably be better if you put at least base prices on them so people know what you're looking to get out of them.

Personally though, I've always kinda found the FMCS toys better than the Figuarts if only because they let you get all 6 States + All 40 Modules for pretty damn cheap compared to the Figuarts.

Though, if you had a Meteor or Meteor Storm, I'd snap them in a second... Assuming I had money.

Supaidaman!
No probs. Prices in $AU, based of a random eBay search of current going prices...

Base States: $25
Massigler: $30
Effects / Base: $15
Module Set 1: $30
Module Set 2: $35
Module Set 3: $30

Of if anyone wanted the whole lot I can probably drop the overall price since that's way easier for me.

Supaidaman!
I'm willing to swallow the shipping cost assuming its reasonable, I can work that out with the buyer I suppose.