Bloody Roar

Ya know, bloody roar is fun with the beasts and all. But I feel the story doesn't make any sense.

I mean how would you make this game have a comeback if it were to go on reboot.

I mean they should have like 20 characters. Of course, it may need to bought by someone else.

Konami? I don't know. Namco? Capcom? SNK? Sega?

Banned
Killer Instinct is the only game that should returned...

No need for Darkstalkers or Rival Schools since Capcom can rehash those into their Marvel vs series...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsHY1IxP4uU&feature=related"]Glacius Ultra 98 Hits bY EmI81gLaCIuS - YouTube[/ame]

With bloody roar in konami's hands, its all up to them. It better be a reboot.

Darkstalkers should also be in Street fighter's engine.

1000 times yes. This was needed years ago.

Just a few I wanna throw in and what I think need to be done to them.

Bloody Roar - Story obviously. The characters shouldn't all play the same way. (for example Yugo should not play the same as Sheena or Gado period)They should break the characters into more fighting game archetypes like brawlers, grapplers and the usual archetypes and make it where the Beast type can be benefit from it. A wider selection of beast like some more exotic/foreign creatures like UNICORNS AND BEARZ! Like I said about the archetypes, the Beasts in the game should fall into some archetypes too like a Bruiser type that focuses on get heavy combos and a Dodger type that focuses on countering enemy attacks and capitalizing on doing damage to the opponent.

You're right about that. Brawlers, grapplers, martial artists.

It could sure also use good voice actors & actresses to play the characters.

Keep on shining, Dairanger.
You know what fighting game I wanna see come back?

*Image Snip*

Hell yeah, but I'll raise you further on the matter and say this;

megamix-jpbox.jpg

Yeah its a one off, but I really want to see a HD Re-Release of this, or even an updated version with the VF5 Engine.