These fighting games definitely need comebacks. Bloody Roar, Killer Instinct, Samurai Shodown & some other fighting games.

1. Bloody Roar
- If Bloody Roar went through a reboot... "if for real", the story would go through a fix. Especially the characters.
- More beasts.
- Konami must own the game in their style.

2. Killer Instinct
- Killer Instinct 3 definitely should go under Netherealm Studios since they rebooted Mortal Kombat. Rare owned KI... but if NRS brought it back, they'd study the game's sources and how they'll do it right.

3. Samurai Shodown
- Bring it back. If only it was 2.5D like Street fighter IV. What of King of Fighters? It should go the same thing.

4. Darkstalkers
- More warriors and must go to 3D.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
I'm not sure if I'd like a 3D dark Stalkers games. KI should get really gorey like Mortal Kombat 9 did.

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
I`d like to see a new installment of the 1994 masterpiece Survival Arts.....just kidding

I would,however,like to see new installments of the following games
World Heroes
Killer Instinct
Primal Rage
Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe(I know the first game is only a couple years old,and a sequel is probably inevitable)

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
You know what fighting game I wanna see come back?

19733442151front.jpg

Power Stone

1000 times yes. This was needed years ago.

Just a few I wanna throw in and what I think need to be done to them.

Bloody Roar - Story obviously. The characters shouldn't all play the same way. (for example Yugo should not play the same as Sheena or Gado period)They should break the characters into more fighting game archetypes like brawlers, grapplers and the usual archetypes and make it where the Beast type can be benifit from it. A wider selection of beast like some more exotic/foreign creatures like UNICORNS AND BEARZ! Like I said about the archetypes, the Beasts in the game should fall into some archetypes too like a Bruiser type that focuses on get heavy combos and a Dodger type that focuses on countering enemy attacks and capitalizing on doing damage to the opponent.

Power Stone - It just needs to be made and make it a combination of 1 and 2 plus they could add alot of other Capcom characters from games like Viewtiful Joe and Breath Of Fire. IT NEEDS TO BE MADE!

Dull Brilliance
1. Darkstalkers is one of my all-time favorite series. I've been wanting a Darkstalkers 4 for ages. Come on Capcom at the very least throw me a bone with a HD-facelift on Xbox Live like you did with SF3: 3rd Strike.

2. Eternal Champions. 2D fighters have been making a comeback, it's long overdue for Sega to bring back their 2D fighter series.

3. Rival Schools. The more Capcom fighters returning, the merrier.

4. Samurai Shodown, much rather have a new sequel to this then yet another KoF game.

5. WeaponLord. The game was brutal back in the day but I would love to see someone bring it back.

Altair
New Seiken Densetsu/ ... of Mana game in the style of Secret of Mana. Everything past the Sword of Mana remake was pretty much garbage.