There seems to be a lot of videos and the changes coming out. And it seems like if they make remake of that FF series. I am likely to say that it is one good remake. Though cloud is overused character and some of the time it feels llike dante in some context. But yes it's a good plot worth remake.

I as of now I had watched the videos with respect to the remake, and it as of now looks astounding. FF VII is one of my top choices and I simply adored each and every one of them, turn offs and everything. I adore the reality it has transformed into an active rpg, turn based these days doesn't feel in the same class as years back.

I disagree with you there. Turn based is just as good as it was before. I dislike the apparent transition to an active battle system, they're really making too many changes in this remake.

I think a lot of people here need to play the FF crisis core. And it would be fun to see how the people react to that. Because the crisis core has the same remake for the characters. And it is going to be fun that way.

Administrator
Staff member
I had been waiting for this remake since the Ps3 era. I really hope they won't screw this up. The Resident evil 1 remake is a well beloved remake that still being played until now with it's remasters.

I want final FFVII remake to achieve something like Resident evil 1 remake did. It managed to unify 3 different generations of fans instead of divide them. The removal of the turn based system will be very polarizing. So I am sure some old school fans will be upset.

I think after crisis core. I don't there would be any strong remake of the FF7. I think it just goes to show that the franchise has moved on. And they have found out better stories. And hopeful they can get with the FF7 plot some day.

Well Im not really a fan of remakes but this might get my attention especially if the graphics and fight scenes would be improved like your watching a movie. It would be a plus too if they can make it like a coop thing. 3 players taking on single roles for each character would be nice.

Administrator
Staff member
Alternate endings is a must for replay value sake. Imagine a happy ending where we can save Aeris. Alternate endings can add replay value to the game after we finished it. Each ending will have a different difficulty to achieve.

I'm a Final Fantasy VIII fan but no doubt this FFVII remake will going to be awesome. And of course it is a Final Fantasy game so surely it will going to be cool. I've play the playstation1 version. The one that the hand of cloud looks like a paint brush :)) . I can't wait to see how they change it. :)

Administrator
Staff member
The remake must have an alternate ending option. Imagine being able to save Aeris. Her death upsets many people. He death can still be the canon ending. The alternate ending can just be a perk for playing the game the second time.