I have watched all the videos and it looks amazing, unfortunately, do not have FF VII yet, I will probably purchase it the next month because I think is the best part from what I have seen on the Internet!
Do you have a Play Station video game or PC ? There are versions in these platforms. However, you can wait the remake version if you have a Play Station 4.

Do you have a Play Station video game or PC ? There are versions in these platforms. However, you can wait the remake version if you have a Play Station 4.
I'll wait as well since i feel that the remake is really worth it.

Well, I wouldn't get too excited. I think a lot of FFVII 7 fans were expecting an HD version of FFVII and it's going to be more like a movie remake of the game. I was really excited about the game until I heard that they changed the combat and made it an open world.

And I am sorry I do not like the new action combat Japanese games have now, I prefer the old school turn-based combat. So I guess that I am going to have to see how much I like it when it's released. I know that my cousin is going to buy it so I will be able to play it for sure.

Yeah I read about it and they really are making too many changes. I'm ok with both combat systems, but making it an open world...I don't know. I guess It's too early to tell, it may end up great regardless and at least the original game is not going anywhere if it does end up sucking.

Yes, this looks amazing. I have seen the preview and gameplay. Much better than the original, hope everyone will still try this without thinking about the previous issues. I know there will be some doubt but It is still Final Fantasy!

I see the story has been expanded with Final Fantasy 7 and it seems like they cannot fit this in one game though, so it will be released in multiple parts they say. The new graphics will be great,but it has basically the same characters and basic story line as well-but the gameplay systems will be new.

The game Final Fantasy is getting bigger and better from time to time. This will surely love by many people specially gamers and fans of Final Fantasy. I saw a lot of videos regarding this very big update and this looks very nice. When just watching the trailer of it, I feel like wanting more of these games. Through the use of very expensive platforms, this will be a great video game that is a must to play if you are a true gamer.

I kind of like the more grizzly and dark feeling that you get from this one. Although they all work on some level this does look exciting and the open world should be interesting.

I can't wait for the remake to come out! I was hooked on Final Fantasy 7(and the other games, fan theories, basically everything) ever since I stepped foot into Midgar.

I hope they elaborate on Cloud and Sephiroth's back stories more than they already did in the spin-offs. And that Vincent Valentine and Aeris get more character development than in the original. I mean, don't get me wrong. I love the original.But, at the same time I crave more from it, if that makes sense.

Anyone think they'll decide to release it on PC too? :D