There is a great expectancy between fans to launch this remake. How about you?? I see some screenshot above the internet and I am very impressive. Check it bellow. FFVII is my favorite FF.
1120358.jpg

I am excited, but I have no PS4 lol. Anyway, its gameplay seems much more similar to Crisis Core or Dirge of Cerberus rather than your typical turn-based RPG.

I already watched all of the videos regarding the remake, and it already looks amazing. FF VII is one of my favorites and I just loved every single one of them, spin offs and everything. I love the fact it has turned into an action rpg, turn based nowadays doesn't feel as good as years ago.

I have watched all the videos and it looks amazing, unfortunately, do not have FF VII yet, I will probably purchase it the next month because I think is the best part from what I have seen on the Internet!

I have watched a few videos about this game. The game is looking more impressive in itd remake videos. I am damn sure that this remake of the game will be more addictive. This effective game will definitely attract more and more users towards it.

I haven't see the preview of the remake as for the moment. I am very much excited to see this remake because I like the story line of the old FFVII. I hope that they only change the fighting style and the graphics of the game and still retain the main story line of the ps1 Final fantasy VII.

I've seen the preview of the remake but I don't know, It feels like the original storyline is still the best for me. Maybe, I just need to play this remake to see where the story will take me. The original storyline really moved me and gives me the saddest moment when I first watch zack died in cloud's hands. I'm expecting higher in this remake since, for me, no other series of Final Fantasy will ever replace VII as my favorite game/storyline.

I expected most of FF remakes to do well. And with their current remake lineups I think in future more such remakes would be there. From FF1 to FF10 they are likely to do remaster or remake of the entire plot. So this one was good too. I kind of liked how they took the direction.

Very excited for this remake. Usually remakes are done pretty badly imo but this one seems to be on par with the likes of Resident Evil remake and Tomb Raider Anniversary. I'm just disappointed that the original composer won't return for the remade version. His score was a part of what made the original great.

I am excited, but I have no PS4 lol. Anyway, its gameplay seems much more similar to Crisis Core or Dirge of Cerberus rather than your typical turn-based RPG.
Me too haha. I do not intend to buy a Play Station 4, but I have expected Square launches in the Steam as version FF 4 (original version). Normally, the great producers need a long time to launch a version on PC.