Administrator
Staff member
FFV is a fine game, but do you feel like FFV gets lots in the shadow of the other games in the series?

It was unfortunate that FFV was released at a time when its predecesor, FFIV had failed. FFIV was not an immediate hit and it took some time before gamers in the US took to it. Due to this, FFV which came soon after, got some of the negative response and had to wow the hell out of gamers to stand on its own. Nonetheless, many of the people still did not feel that FFV was their cup of tea and I would say it stayed in the shadow of FFIV.

It took a bit of time because the previous title was not that much interesting for its players. Players liked the FF 5 after playing as the did not have any idea about improvements in new title. We should give a try to every game before making a opinion about it.

In my opinion, it is a better deal to make an 'Upgrade' than a whole new thing. The upgrade approach usually pulls more audience in.
I am not an enormously skilled player, so sometimes it takes me more time to adjust.
At times I feel like an octopus playing a ballet, and a complex new level is definitely not a grateful thing for me.

In my opinion, it is a better deal to make an 'Upgrade' than a whole new thing. The upgrade approach usually pulls more audience in.
I am not an enormously skilled player, so sometimes it takes me more time to adjust.
At times I feel like an octopus playing a ballet, and a complex new level is definitely not a grateful thing for me.
I agree, the upgrade is faster and far easier.

I also believe in the upgrade than restarting the whole thing. Learning the new one may be time consuming.

I also believe in the upgrade than restarting the whole thing. Learning the new one may be time consuming.

It is not only the learning, there are the points, levels, personal satisfaction...
I tend to stick with an old version for a long time, even when there is already a whole serial.

They say this game(Final Fantasy V) is basically a enhanced version of Final Fantasy 3, and also I have read that the characters are quite interesting. The best thing about this game now-is you can play it on your phone,which is always exciting to me-also they say it's a simple game and you get to battle a lot of monsters which sounds cool.

Even if it were an enhanced version, the whole playing it on the phone might end up subtracting all of that for me. Maybe that is just me but I still find myself trying to adapt to the mobile gaming.

There are chances of upgrade however it should be noted that FFV was remarkable for the ease of customization player have. There is the freedom of customization of the characters by player, guess FFV stood out here.