Final-Fantasy-IX-625x352.jpg

From the onset, it is obvious that FFIX game will be a tug of war between the quests and the adventure. The characters themselves give the plot so much thrill. Thieves, princesses, mages, and palace guards are your ideal mix of adventure and fun. I find the plot so rich and the twists and turns make it even more delightful. Zidane is surprised to find that the princess Garnet they have been hired to kidnap is more than willing to come with them and this catches him by surprise. It is no surprise that he finds her charming because she is as crazy as he is :). The character interaction is seamless and everything is stationed in place to produce the best of the FF series. In terms of plot, I find FFIX to be the leading game in the series.:cool:

I can go on and on to tell how amazing FF9 tells its story, its discourse nice, its paladin refreshing and the artistry of its world comely realized.

FF9 really does tap into Final Fantasy's roots at the core and frankly does it so well too. It's actually a very underappreciated game in the franchise and most people dismiss it as too frivolous. I wouldn't say it's a novel story line. I mean you have corruption within a monarchy, war against other nations, elements of mass genocide, ect.

FF9 really does tap into Final Fantasy's roots at the core and frankly does it so well too. It's actually a very underappreciated game in the franchise and most people dismiss it as too frivolous. I wouldn't say it's a novel story line. I mean you have corruption within a monarchy, war against other nations, elements of mass genocide, ect.
The plot was simple enough to impress even the hardest of critics. It is a tale as old as time; knights in shining armor set out to rescue a princess. The developers only added a little flare and irony to enrich the plot. Like most of its predecessors, it is a game that you appreciate more as you play your way through the following games in the series. As you go to FF10 up to FF15, you realize no other game has quite the same charm, and that is when you appreciate FFIX.

The plot was simple enough to impress even the hardest of critics. It is a tale as old as time; knights in shining armor set out to rescue a princess. The developers only added a little flare and irony to enrich the plot. Like most of its predecessors, it is a game that you appreciate more as you play your way through the following games in the series. As you go to FF10 up to FF15, you realize no other game has quite the same charm, and that is when you appreciate FFIX.
Sometimes simple things are better.

I still have this game installed in my phone. Through the years, this is the game that really made an imprint in my gaming life. FFIX is the first Final \Fantasy game I played and because of this I got engaged with other final Fantasy games. I do agree that this game play has the best story among the rest and also the best graphic design in my opinion.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Final-Fantasy-IX-625x352.jpg

From the onset, it is obvious that FFIX game will be a tug of war between the quests and the adventure. The characters themselves give the plot so much thrill. Thieves, princesses, mages, and palace guards are your ideal mix of adventure and fun. I find the plot so rich and the twists and turns make it even more delightful. Zidane is surprised to find that the princess Garnet they have been hired to kidnap is more than willing to come with them and this catches him by surprise. It is no surprise that he finds her charming because she is as crazy as he is :). The character interaction is seamless and everything is stationed in place to produce the best of the FF series. In terms of plot, I find FFIX to be the leading game in the series.:cool:

I do believe that the plot of Final Fantasy IX is so cool with how the story was shaped, every Final Fantasy gamer definitely enjoyed how the plot of the FF 9 developed and progressed. But in truth, it's the plot of Final Fantasy XV that I love most of all the plot of Final Fantasy game series. In fact, it's the most complete plot the game ever offer to gamers.

The storyline appears as a complete Bollywood blockbuster movie. So many aspects, twists, and turns have been so well mingled up that the final combination comes out near perfect. It is not just the start but the entire story moves in a calm and composed manner. At no point, we feel that the makers have rushed through or have forcefully adjusted any characters in the storyline. Every character seems to fit in perfectly and smoothly.

I never really considered it or thought of it as underappreciated but when you read things like that and the summary of the story it gets easier to see that. Noble is a good way to describe it in that sense then.