If one will have a remake, they will need a lot of rewriting to do and give the Warriors of Light Official names. They need to have deeper characters and personalities because people only knew them for their jobs.

They need to make some minor changes because it is going to get a lot of comparison. I don't think it should be remaked first knowing 6 ,8 and 9 have higher demands.

I have actually never played Final Fantasy I. I meant to go back and play it but due to some unknown reasons I just didn't bother.

Administrator
Staff member
I just realize 1 is actually easy to remake since they can make major changes on the storyline without offending fans since the characters originally lack personalities. So they have all the power in the world to make changes with the story.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Final Fantasy 1 isn't really that well blown up to earn a remake. There are other FF games that are well deserving to have a remake done on especially FF 6. So, I wouldn't be surprised if FF 1 doesn't get any remake.

Mai

You know I wont mind this getting a remake but they must make more changes though since it's story is too generic since its the first one. They can remake this maybe after 6 and 9 gets a remake.

It is the game that started it all and it doesnt deserve to be forgotten so it should get a remake someday. Warrior of Light is actually very popular in Dissidia players so that is a sign for me.

Complete Global saturation
I hope so because I want the new generations to meet the original heroes! I mean people who never played Resident Evil 1 at least knows who Jill Valentine is. I dont think casuals knows who Warrior of light is.

Characters being underdeveloped will make a remake a better version than the original. That makes Final Fantasy 1 a perfect game to remake. They also needed to be given proper names because their occupation being their name is very dated.

I hope they give the characters proper names because names like Red Mage, Warrior and White Mage is kind of generic.

We might get one if Pixel remaster becomes a hit. Buy and play the remasters and all games from the past will get a remake.