As someone who never got to experience the original FF1, I would absolutely play a remake. I think it would be great to see the game updated with modern graphics and gameplay mechanics. Additionally, giving the characters more personality and backstory would make the game more engaging.

I can see why some fans might be hesitant about a remake, as the simplicity of the original game is part of its charm. However, I think there is a way to modernize the game while still maintaining its overall tone and feel.

In terms of gameplay, I would love to see a rebalancing of the classes and the addition of more skills and abilities. This would add more depth to the combat system without making it overly complicated.

Overall, I think an FF1 remake could be a great way to introduce the game to a new generation of players while also providing a fresh experience for longtime fans.

Hell yes!I'm all for a FF1 remake. I think the original game has a lot of potential that wasn't fully realized due to the limitations of the technology at the time. With modern graphics and gameplay mechanics, a FF1 remake could be truly amazing.