few KR shows that could be used as other shows instead of being kamen rider seasons

Here's an idea!! They could take the Japanese Spiderman and create "Kamen Spider", a Spiderman rip off Kamen Rider but with more armour and can even be able to shoot webbing!! :p

Or just have another spider-based Rider. There hasn't been one in ten years.

Here's a better idea for a title...

"Old Tokusatsu Shows that can be Re-Incarnated into Heisei Kamen Rider series".

Sounds catchy enough.

Close but this thread focus on its topics on its themes from some kamen rider shows which could have been used as a revival of old shows similar like the heisei rider series so maybe i will just call it as "Old Tokusatsu Shows that can be Re-Incarnated into Heisei Kamen Rider like series".

Here's an idea!! They could take the Japanese Spiderman and create "Kamen Spider", a Spiderman rip off Kamen Rider but with more armour and can even be able to shoot webbing!! :p

Or just have another spider-based Rider. There hasn't been one in ten years.

Yeah it would be nice if marvel allows permission for toei to do that since they own the rights to the character.

Kamen Rider Katubo could be adapted into an American Beetleborg series. :coolshades: I just don't know any Kamen Rider series that can be adapted into an American V.R. Troopers series. :disappoin

Kamen Rider Katubo could be adapted into an American Beetleborg series. :coolshades: I just don't know any Kamen Rider series that can be adapted into an American V.R. Troopers series. :disappoin

Yeah that would be cool or it would know Masked rider-2 or something but i hate to intrude but this is a thread which tells about the motifs in the kamen rider shows that could been used as revival of other ishinomori pro tokusatsu shows not something else.