few KR shows that could be used as other shows instead of being kamen rider seasons

Imagine kamen rider seasons use as 'revival for other shows'

You know some seasons like Faiz,Hibiki,Kiva,W,Gaim and now DRIVE have been used as kamen rider seasons since they are co-produced by ishinomori-productions named after its founder the creator of kamen rider who also created cyborg 009.
But you know instead of them getting turned into kamen rider seasons they might be used as the revival of some other shows like for example:

Inazuman: Faiz and Kiva might be used as the revival of the inazuman series because both shows has the heroes who are one of the monster groups they are fighting and try to live in a human society.
First off Faiz: the story will be same but instead of Faiz being in his rider form his forms will consist of two types,The first will look like sanagiman Inazuman's first form but will be gray in color like the Orphnoch in the faiz series and the second form it will be similar to inazuman but will have the similar colors like faiz and he will be bird instead of wolf but will have the features of a human being since it represents that he cares for humanity and he has wings he will also have other super forms in his inazuman form similar like the faiz rider did.
Second kiva the story will almost not be the same like kamen rider kiva and instead of kiva being in his rider form he turn into a fangire but will look like inazuman and his theme is bat and unlike the original inazuman and faiz he will not have his sanagiman form instead his step brother who is kamen rider saga in that series will have the sanagiman as his main form until he turn into another inazuman which will be similar to the dark kiva form or in this case dark-inazuman form.

Henshin Ninja Arashi
:Hibiki and gaim could be used as as a revival for henshin ninja arashi series because their theme is samurai and ninja type
First off Hibiki the story will be similar but it will place maybe in the edo period but many years after the arashi series and before the Meiji Restoration period and instead of Hibiki being a kamen rider he will be used on what the series originally be intended as Ongeki Ninja Arashi or maybe Henshin ninja Hibiki and his suit will not be ogre but a bird type in a modern new and improved arashi suit similar like the oni armour in Hibki series.The second one gaim as explained from a earlier thread a few months ago Gaim will be a sequel to henshin ninja arashi with the setting taking place in the 70's possibly 1972 or 1973 since the arashi series takes place in feudal japan.It might have the elements of shadow Storm webcomic but will take place in the 70's.
The plots from gaim especially the usual urobuchi technique will remain the same but instead of fruits it might be birds the theme might be birds since arashi used it,it will also have elements paying homage to the arashi series and it will focus on the descendant of Hayate the alter ego of Arashi. Also One of the secondary riders that should be used for gaim will instead pay homage to Shinsei from the original arashi series and Gaim's final form will not be Kiwami Arms but instead the final form which will consist of the fusion of gaim and the shinsei type hero that will pay homage to Shinsei arashi called Shinsei gaim or something .

and finally
Robot detective K : W and the next rider series called DRIVE will be used as a revival for the robot detective K series because both themes have detective police theme like the original did for example first W instead of having W as rider (which is good) he will be replaced by a robot who looks like robot detective K but modernized and his human clothes will be similar like Sam Spade from Maltese falcon and he will be named J (based on the original named for robot detective K) or something there will be two robot detectives as allies one will another robot detective in modern wear instead of kamen rider accel and the other a bad guy who will be used for the movie that will be eternal but a robot gangster called robot gangster al named after al capone. Second Drive the story will be the same but instead of Drive being a rider he should be a robot like K but modernized his uniform will be detective wear but something modern like some modern detective crime procedure shows from japan show wears and the man who will be Drive Shinnosuke Tomari will be his human partner instead.

That's all i am saying.

Last edited:
Dude, wrong section. That's twice in two days and you've been a member here for 4 years now.

I dunno what you're trying to say with this thread, but those series got produced as KR seasons. Unless you have a time machine, I don't see what's the point. KR is a strong brand, and everything is about brand nowadays.

Dude, wrong section. That's twice in two days and you've been a member here for 4 years now.

I dunno what you're trying to say with this thread, but those series got produced as KR seasons. Unless you have a time machine, I don't see what's the point. KR is a strong brand, and everything is about brand nowadays.

Whoops again sorry about that can you kindly relocate it to a proper section.I will be careful next time. But still these things may be used for kamen rider seasons but it could have been used for other shows just consider them as a what if? you know imagine if it can be used for other shows that's all.

I don't have low self esteem.
Umm, this thread doesn't seem to make any sense. The thread is titled "few KR shows that could be used as other shows instead of being kamen rider seasons", but the 3 shows that Kam listed aren't even Kamen Rider shows.

Unless the "KR" in the title is supposed to stand for something else. Kinky Rollers? I dunno.. :disappoin

Why i can't expand KR to Kamen rider in this thread's title

Umm, this thread doesn't seem to make any sense. The thread is titled "few KR shows that could be used as other shows instead of being kamen rider seasons", but the 3 shows that Kam listed aren't even Kamen Rider shows.

Unless the "KR" in the title is supposed to stand for something else. Kinky Rollers? I dunno.. :disappoin

Well i wish to extend the KR to 'Kamen rider' but the problem is there is no space in the title bar well unlike the 'Myanimelist' part when i use it in its forum

He's basically listed three non-KR franchises and the KR shows which could have been used to reboot those franchises instead of being called KR.

He's basically listed three non-KR franchises and the KR shows which could have been used to reboot those franchises instead of being called KR.

Exactly because when i looked at elements on those shows it makes me feel like they could been used for reviving the 'other' shows.

I don't have low self esteem.
Well i wish to extend the KR to 'Kamen rider' but the problem is there is no space in the title bar well unlike the 'Myanimelist' part when i use it in its forum

Here's a better idea for a title...

"Old Tokusatsu Shows that can be Re-Incarnated into Heisei Kamen Rider series".

Sounds catchy enough.

Hmm.. Me personally, I'm not too keen on the idea. Just taking an old Tokusatsu series from say.. the 70's, 80's and 90's.. and re-making it into a Heisei Kamen Rider series? Unless it does have it's own merits (for example, it could be a Kamen Rider that has similar features to say.. Kikaida but is not a blatent clone of Kikaida that looks like a Kamen Rider).

I dunno.. I guess I'm a bit of a purist.

Here's an idea!! They could take the Japanese Spiderman and create "Kamen Spider", a Spiderman rip off Kamen Rider but with more armour and can even be able to shoot webbing!! :p